Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

About name changing on IN:X

It's fun that ppl can't stand eachother, it brings some kind of tention into the game. One of the points we missed on last xuo versions, there was almost no hate anymore

Oh, trust me... there will be plenty of tension. One thing that IN knows well is DRAMA.

Cheers to that Coldrake.

And you know who starts it all.
*looks behind my shoulder* i know your looking at me Coldrake.
i know you were thinking that. But IN wouldnt be what it is, without someone like me. PvP was what is was because forsaken stirred up the scene with our racist remarks and humour. The whole shard against one guild. Ohh its true, i know you love it. Cool

i know we made enjoyment to your little ".invis, checking up on whats going on" stages of staffing. Seeing us running around causing trouble. True or not? hehehe

i wonder what would happen the day that we all get along xdd

smoke Wrote:i wonder what would happen the day that we all get along xdd
That's never gonna happen :p

[Image: 186317photonp2.gif][Image: rendered_yoshi.gif]
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Cochise[/SIZE]
The Ultimate Skill Biatch
Want anything crafted? I'm your guy![/COLOR]

LiquiD Wrote:Cheers to that Coldrake.

And you know who starts it all.
*looks behind my shoulder* i know your looking at me Coldrake.
i know you were thinking that. But IN wouldnt be what it is, without someone like me. PvP was what is was because forsaken stirred up the scene with our racist remarks and humour. The whole shard against one guild. Ohh its true, i know you love it. Cool

i know we made enjoyment to your little ".invis, checking up on whats going on" stages of staffing. Seeing us running around causing trouble. True or not? hehehe

Erm.. Are you serious? You saw ppl appreciate the whole "drama" thing here on the forums, now you're lika a small kid who wants attention, "hi, i was funny, hey! look it was my ideaBig Grin all know that? You should laugh at me! it was cause of me!!"

The only reason why the whole shard was against your guild was cause you were the only reds at the moment! Many ppl did bearly have enough magery to fs, and so was it with other skill aswell. People saw you as "people you can kill without getting powerful enemies". It did last a while.

And is it cause of YOU?! Why wouldnt it be hate or fear for example?
Of all forsaken guys, was it you who i saw speak least. The guy who was really hated, and got forsaken most hated was khun sa. No doubt about it. It was not you setep, people came along with you with a little talk, khun sa fucked with everyone.

The hate to you, was not "real feelings" like you can feel to other people. It was more like this hate for fun, if you get my point? I cant explane it better. It was not hate, it was not real "drama".

:neutral: :confused:

I still will like this issue considered a little more I really havent seen anything from Coldrake on his thoughts about this...And i mean in my case i wouldnt want my name changed to anything dumb just to a old name i used to use like Akira or Torak or even Monoxide

this is the kiddy shit I hate... Everyone is dieing for attention and nobody has anything useful to say... does anyone who posted after the first page even remember the name of the topic? If I had a time machine I would go back in time and kill the person who invented the word noob and "leet" talking... maybe that would make this childish behavior stop for a bit. I would love these morons to just make one civilized post... but I have yet to see it. I'm known for being an ass randomly and pissing people off but at least I tried helping people out at times. The fact that you guys act like this 24/7 is sickening and whats worse is how you are all emotionally attached to this drama. Someone says stop racial bashing and you just jump somewhere else, couldn't you guys just for once be like, "shit man sorry about that, his newbyness got me all worked up". I guess being an online tough guy is the "cool" thing these days and no matter what I or anyone else says won't change it, but at least Im going to post my opinion.
IN:X We know drama... middle school drama
playerbase age range 10-50
maturity range 10-11 this statement given with 99.9% accuracy

Oh and on the name change subject, I feel if you want a fresh start with a name, you should have to get a fresh start with skills too. Maybe offer a name change at the price of dropping magery and resist to 0, but that would be best case scenario in my opinion, name changes are over rated.

smoke Wrote:i wonder what would happen the day that we all get along xdd

Hell would freeze over, pigs would fly, and Paris Hilton would lead a life of celabacy.

setep/xyn, everyone knows you play both setep and xyn,, if your brother logs in time to time i dont know anything about that but i know i met setep in game like 5 times, thats it, we met xyn in game million times and when you post on the forums about how noob we are and shit like that, all the situations you talk about, setep was never there, it was xyn, it means you play on xyn all the time you are tierd of beeing red. or you are sitting next to your brother when he is playing 24/7 but i dont see why someone would do that. i havnt seen your brother on these forums, maybe he uses your forum account to post, in that case, interesting how both of you have the same personality..

i dont think so.. i just dont understand why admins doesnt ban one of your accounts, i thought it was illegal to have 2.. guess its becouse its a little hard to prove and you are good at bullshittin people.

why druid said you are a jew is becouse Aviad is a jewish name.

and the thing about you and all these "sluts" you have, haha....i can see it infront of me, it would be like watching animal planet..

one more thing you should know is that turkey and greece are very similar countries, turkey has become a more attractive traveling place now than greece becouse of the many wonderful places they have, some of them are like paradise, you should visit and see for yourself instead of sitting at home talking shit about things you dont know.
you said in turkey they quit school at 7, and then start digging horseshit with their hands, or something like that. i hope you were talking about kids being raised in farms, if not, i think you are the biggest idiot IN:X has come across so far. when you are raised in a farm and the nearest school is like 10000miles away,of course you cant go to school and then have to stay at home helping the family at the farm, learning about life that way.
have you even been to Greece? dont you know at least 50% of the people there lives like that too?

now at least stop calling yourself mature and educated, you are not.
grow up a little and realize you act like an idiot and you are a dumb racist.
i like to argue with people between 4 eyes and not like this, you never get anywhere like this i have realized, so im done with you here.

now say what you want i dont expect anything smart coming out from you so im not gonna waste time on it.

Wink
DeNiro Wrote:setep/xyn, everyone knows you play both setep and xyn,, if your brother logs in time to time i dont know anything about that but i know i met setep in game like 5 times, thats it, we met xyn in game million times and when you post on the forums about how noob we are and shit like that, all the situations you talk about, setep was never there, it was xyn, it means you play on xyn all the time you are tierd of beeing red. or you are sitting next to your brother when he is playing 24/7 but i dont see why someone would do that. i havnt seen your brother on these forums, maybe he uses your forum account to post, in that case, interesting how both of you have the same personality..

i dont think so.. i just dont understand why admins doesnt ban one of your accounts, i thought it was illegal to have 2.. guess its becouse its a little hard to prove and you are good at bullshittin people.

why druid said you are a jew is becouse Aviad is a jewish name.

and the thing about you and all these "sluts" you have, haha....i can see it infront of me, it would be like watching animal planet..

one more thing you should know is that turkey and greece are very similar countries, turkey has become a more attractive traveling place now than greece becouse of the many wonderful places they have, some of them are like paradise, you should visit and see for yourself instead of sitting at home talking shit about things you dont know.
you said in turkey they quit school at 7, and then start digging horseshit with their hands, or something like that. i hope you were talking about kids being raised in farms, if not, i think you are the biggest idiot IN:X has come across so far. when you are raised in a farm and the nearest school is like 10000miles away,of course you cant go to school and then have to stay at home helping the family at the farm, learning about life that way.
have you even been to Greece? dont you know at least 50% of the people there lives like that too?

now at least stop calling yourself mature and educated, you are not.
grow up a little and realize you act like an idiot and you are a dumb racist.
i like to argue with people between 4 eyes and not like this, you never get anywhere like this i have realized, so im done with you here.

now say what you want i dont expect anything smart coming out from you so im not gonna waste time on it.

:badgrin: Now Thats What You Call Pwned!