Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

About name changing on IN:X

aww so you want to be a racist now aye? we all know your jewish and theres alot you can say about that but at the end of the day but i'm not racist and when you got nothing to say besides someone else's race then it shows what kind of person you are in real life.
haha your fucked kid,

nah nah i suggest everyone go into image gallery and check Setep's photo with the hungry jacks burger coupon on the wall. hahahaha obese kids these days...

Kill On Sight [KoS]

Hey Setep that isnt the real Druid he gave his account away to someone. I got the real one on msn and hes not such a dickhead.

Duke Wrote:Hey Setep that isnt the real Druid he gave his account away to someone. I got the real one on msn and hes not such a dickhead.

He has his moments! Tongue

hahaha jewish?

try greek idiot.. lol only way he could come back from what i said is to make things up to put me down. nice try but no cigar.

LiquiD Wrote:hahaha jewish?

try greek idiot... lol only way he could come back from what i said is to make things up to put me down. nice try but no cigar.

greek? hahaha well hi malaka... why would turkey want to join the euro you moron, that would fuck up our economy and our currency. ask anyone who is willing to invest and they'll tell you turkey is the place to be. but then again, you wouldn't know...so go back to your XUO pvp.

oh yeh and i've had greek pussy. and i tell you what, that was scum...

kkthxbye

Kill On Sight [KoS]

First off, your governments the one who wants to join the european union. So why dont you ask them. You calling your own race stupid? haha.

Second off, Turkey is a 3rd world country and the majority of the population is poor. Greece is one of the most historical country's in the world. Not only history but partying. Mykonos, Santorini, and Aya Napa in Greek Cyprus. Don't come here and call one of the most beautiful countries in the world scum. You obviously have no clue what your talking about.

fuck your an idiot. like seriously, go back to school. I know there in turkey you stop going to school in yr 7 and shit, and go work on the farms picking up cow shit. But try come to terms with yourself that your nothing, and you never will be, and you will sleep much easier.

ciao ciao.

LiquiD and Alper Tunga, you would think you two would get tired of flaming eachother constantly.
Anyway, the problem isn't that you flame eachother, it's how you flame eachother. Racial remarks, bad-mouthing etc.

I told you this plenty of times on the old IN:R forums, and I'm getting tired of it. Stop flaming eachother NOW or get blocked from these forums.

Taran Wrote:LiquiD and Alper Tunga, you would think you two would get tired of flaming eachother constantly.
Anyway, the problem isn't that you flame eachother, it's how you flame eachother. Racial remarks, bad-mouthing etc.

I told you this plenty of times on the old IN:R forums, and I'm getting tired of it. Stop flaming eachother NOW or get blocked from these forums.

WORD! Exspecially the racist shit I hate racists with a passion and hope they all catch Herpies In there eye sockets and mad puss and disease seep out they're fuking brains...

DeNiro Wrote:Setep, or Xyn, or whatever you wanna call yourself. its funny how you always mention he is a turk, like that has something to do with this. if you were so mature yourself you would understand that it doesnt matter where you are from, every human is different from the other. i dont see you smarter than all the turks i know, and you act like a kid in game, running around harrasing people and calling them noobs.

I can't agree more. In my oppinion, should racism be forbinnen, both in the forums and in the game. It's nothing but immature, and it's even against the law here where i live.

Maybe you admins shouldnt remove the whole comment, but censor it, tell him to leave this racistcrap outside IN:X

smoke Wrote:ooo the hostility i love it already muahhaha
Welcome to our lovely IN community lol Big Grin :badgrin:

[Image: 186317photonp2.gif][Image: rendered_yoshi.gif]
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Cochise[/SIZE]
The Ultimate Skill Biatch
Want anything crafted? I'm your guy![/COLOR]

" know there in turkey you stop going to school in yr 7 and shit, and go work on the farms picking up cow shit"

hahahahah!!! that made me laugh cause ITS TRUE!!! hahaahaa u funny cunt harry! yeh id really like to see unreal come to UWS ill call along my mates and well fuck this cunt up! :badgrin:

Seriously, no racism on the forums. Taunting and arguing is kind of ok, but keep it on a civil level.