Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Image Gallery

Makaveli, All Eyez on Me, 1996, obsessed with Tupac much?

You need Thug Life across your abdomen. :lol:

Not more than anything else. I do listen to the music a lot though, especially when I'm down or need to feel a little better. Helped me through a lot when I needed itSmile

Coldrake Wrote:QFT

QFT?

Odium Wrote:QFT?

Quoted For Truth

I noticed when I quote someone, that it takes me all the way to the bottom of the page and I have to scroll all the way to the top to type. Kind of sucks.

double sorry, cant find the "delete" button. exept when u try to edid the post u have a key saying "delite" but that key do not work porperly i believe, and eyah i tested on the last post i made aswell.

ah ok thnx!

You should be able to delete your own post if you go into Advanced edit mode and select delete at the top.

ahh lol, i had trouble reading that text was so hard to se next to the checkboxes so i guess i pressed wrong square everytime, u need glasses to read that text on that grey background :o

Coldrake Wrote:Quoted For Truth

I noticed when I quote someone, that it takes me all the way to the bottom of the page and I have to scroll all the way to the top to type. Kind of sucks.

That will be fixed soon, a fix is being worked on :]

Odium Wrote:double sorry, cant find the "delete" button. exept when u try to edid the post u have a key saying "delite" but that key do not work porperly i believe, and eyah i tested on the last post i made aswell.

The delete button when you hit edit does work. You however have to confirm on the "addon-page" that comes up below the normal window that you really want to delete the post, check "delete message" instead of "do not delete message", then hit the "delete this message" button, and after that it'll be deleted. No need to enter advanced mode.

- Hate

I find all this new image gallery a bit strange overall don't ya?

SombraX Wrote:I find all this new image gallery a bit strange overall don't ya?
It works cool with animated functions and all but is generally slow browsing. I'd prefer a normal page.

[Image: 186317photonp2.gif][Image: rendered_yoshi.gif]
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Cochise[/SIZE]
The Ultimate Skill Biatch
Want anything crafted? I'm your guy![/COLOR]

Zoalqill Wrote:It works cool with animated functions and all but is generally slow browsing. I'd prefer a normal page.

I second that, I personally really liked the XUO image gallery and the "random image" module.