Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So whos from xuo and whos from imagine nation?

Me be XUO

First started with the UO beta back in 1996. Continued after the release, slowly losing interest as the world became more and more tame. In the final days was mostly playing Gr'blak, of the ShadowClan orks. Finally quit sometime in 1998/9.

Sometime last year I saw a note about public shards, and started poking around for one that looked like it might capture some of the early "rough" feel of UO. I found IN:R, and I've been logging hours there since the week it opened.

Really looking forward to the combination of the two worlds, and hope that we can build an environment that will attract many more players.

Taliesin

damn this is being filled with lots of players already

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Dramatic please change your sigpic.
We're currently discussing what pics we should allow and what we shouldn't allowed, but that kind of nudity will not be allowed.
Our sponsor won't like it either (xs4all), since they contacted maka about that regarding the xuo forums one time.

i changed it now so it doesnt contain any nudity , if you consider my current sig inappropiate,just let me know

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Played on Imagine Nation 1 for 2 years (got banned for no reason by a GM that hated my player in game). *cough Onyx Gryphon cough*

Played Abyss (sucked cause u had to pay money to actually pvp properly).

Played NevadaUO (Best shard i ever played on)

Played Old Novus Opiate (Liquid [Goodfellas], alot of the XUO players know me cause i use to play there, and pvped alot)

Played IN:R (was alright but didnt compare to the pvp of other shards).

LiquiD [Goodfellas] - Old Novus Opiate
rl brother Cheech [Goodfellas] - Old Novus Opiate
Setep [Forsaken] - IN:R
rl brother Xyn [Forsaken] - IN:R

Dramatic Wrote:i changed it now so it doesnt contain any nudity , if you consider my current sig inappropiate,just let me know

Should be allright now, thanks Wink

maka Wrote:LOL at that pic and avatar!Tongue

Better admit it, you want one for yourself aye? Wink

I am from Imagine Nation.

Played In1 mostly. Same name of course.

Played INR for a month and a half or two and now I'm on INX, yay.

LiquiD Wrote:Played Old Novus Opiate (Liquid [Goodfellas], alot of the XUO players know me cause i use to play there, and pvped alot)

ah maybe you remeber boo dont cry and silverwolf Wink?

Mina Wrote:I am from Imagine Nation.

Played In1 mostly. Same name of course.

Played INR for a month and a half or two and now I'm on INX, yay.

Ahhh sweet dose that mean vamp is gonna be on this shard to? i miss being a vampire >:| btw whats up all the IN peoples dunno if i'll be around for the launch due to personal issue's but i'll deffinetly make sure i end up comming around sometime i hope that dosen't mean my characters lost forever it took me forever to gm blacksmithing since i wasen't rich like most were :S

Maka Wrote:LOL at that pic and avatar!Tongue

You sounded like you wanted a signature for yourself too, so here it is! Enjoy Wink (was .. uh.. bored for a while yesterday ;p)

[Image: makafrdigfj6.jpg]