Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So whos from xuo and whos from imagine nation?

holy fuck it's makaveli1!!11 haha you did a very cool drawin' of him

IN1
INR
Alias Mortal - seemed pretty simillar to xuo

SombraX Wrote:holy fuck it's makaveli1!!11 haha you did a very cool drawin' of him

Thanks dude :]

lool i rember that pic of maka on xuo image galley looks kinda simmalar xdd nice work :icon_twisted:

yo smoke,

yeh man i remember "boo don't cry" and "silverwolf" hahaha

funny guys, i remember you guys rolling around ocllo naked ganking people. You guys cracked me up.

Good to see some old names. And i still remember silverwolf ingame telling off everyone, verbally fighting with every single person that ever played Old Novus lol. Made me laugh.

Anyways, sup guys. Cya in game Tongue Should be fun pvping with ya or against ya in game once i get ahold of all the xuo pvp styles.

If people from Old Novus dont remember me as:

LiquiD [Goodfellas]

then they will remember my GM character, because i gmed there for quite a while.

GM Johnny Bravo

im sure Ztoke will remember me Wink and all the other people that GMed there.

LiquiD Wrote:If people from Old Novus dont remember me as:

LiquiD [Goodfellas]

then they will remember my GM character, because i gmed there for quite a while.

GM Johnny Bravo

im sure Ztoke will remember me Wink and all the other people that GMed there.

i remember you

I am from XUO too, for 5 years I think, I have come here to take over Sossaria with my Wizardy skills, for I am a sorceror

Hey Liq Welcome Back

Old Novus Staff for the win Big Grin

for those who didnt play xuo but ONO , this is GM Absinth / GM Infinite so some of them should remember me by those names

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Eater of grapes.

I r novus born child of XUO. People may know me as: NoxIon, Pyscho Icon [when potent renamed to PI and quit, I got Icons original account ], Omega, Liandrin, Seer/Seniority n0x, etc etc ~~~~

HAHAHAHA DONT CHA LOVE THE GRAPES!!Big Grin

thats my buddy n0xXxion Master of the Niggah Talk Big Grin

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Strife Wrote:I am from XUO too, for 5 years I think, I have come here to take over Sossaria with my Wizardy skills, for I am a sorceror

OMG, the wizard Strifey! :eek: Shit, better hide fast! :eek: *hides*

LiquiD Wrote:im sure Ztoke will remember me and all the other people that GMed there.

Yer I remember you, good to see you here :]