Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RP stories and rewards

Barbie Wrote:On IN ( first generation ) , there was few ppl with a custom skin , it was perm.

at the end there was the dwarf Guild ( Some DOOM member ) had a guild custom skin .

But for the skin color change u had to write a awesome RP story i duno if Maka will do that way too i cant say =) butit was awesome too see someone polymorph into a deamon steel color , Wink

I had made a huge RP story and I was the only "Smurf" race in In1 Big Grin
I had blue skin.. if theirs anyway I could get that back, i'd be willing to write a story for it. In the Early years of In1, I was a drow and had black skin.. they used to have Race gates or something and certain trusted and RP guided Guilds got to use them, all members could get the skin through the gate.. but sometimes suffered Stat changes or gains depending. We had a Gm named Justin Time.. while I didn't always get a long with him haha, he did a lot of work. Maybe other gm's did too, but his the only one I ever saw around aside from KM here and there. Oh I saw Pandora too, err was that her name? I cant remember.. she made the Pandora Box tool anyway.
Was really fun.

I'd rather be a smurf again, ppl knew me well by the color of my skin and the clothes i wore haha.
At one point Vampires could only heal with Blood potions and not bandages.. it had its pros and cons.. the In1 staff was really good at inventing working ideas for the shard.

I remember a lot of Gm's mainly KM and Justin Time.. some of the others are hazy.. so many different Gms over the years.. some great.. some.. not so good lol.. they thought they were though hahaha.

id like to be a smurf Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

id rater be a N-I-G-G-A. so we can get drunk and smoke weed all day..
well just a little quote from one of pacs songs. pretty good one Wink
well anyways i would like it if anyone could like hmm.. write a little newbie guide on how to RP? i would like to give it a lil' shot but i dunno how to start. should i go around and say i hail to thee, thou art a bloody bastard art thou not? Confused :p

- regards, Fable

The RP playerguide on IN:X main site is very well written and helpful. you could start there. (:

oki tnx Big Grin

- regards, Fable

evenflow Wrote:It is hard to role play ingame when people arent role playing back with you. Seeing how the server is mostly pvping than you will just be role playing with vendors and things like that because most of the players (not trying to be a dick) don't know how to role play in that matter.

Maybe we could make a sort of general purpose role playing guild for those that are into it? at least that way we can get some of the role players in contact with one another.

Can we apply for Titles?

Sincerely,

Jerek Stormgard ----> HE'D SLIT HIS MOMMA'S THROAT FOR A NICKEL!:icon_twisted: