Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RP stories and rewards

Fable Wrote:il maybe write a lil story about a rapper or shit :p
Fable tha d0n or maybe change name to Sh0rty tha one?Cool

Already been done once before... we hve Gris and Wold... they are the hardcore rappers from IN... noone gets more gangsta than these two... :badgrin:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Elcid Wrote:Already been done once before... we hve Gris and Wold... they are the hardcore rappers from IN... noone gets more gangsta than these two... :badgrin:
Yeah Because niggas are so gangsta on UO.

So, it's like, we can get ANY kind of item from an appropriate RP story?

Ofcourse

http://www.in-x.org/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=48

Seriously? Nice! I remember that in the original IN/IN2 the staff didn't allow us to choose weapons or armor as RP items. Y'know, just plain common weapons with a weird color and a catchy nameWink

Well, weapons and armor will only be regular weapons and armor since they are newbied. It wouldn't really be fair if you have a really great item that's newbied, hehe.

Sounds cool.

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

When the merge is complete and the server is up and running I am going to give this a try. Hope you are ready to look over my story, and enjoy watching over me once it has all begun. I know I will..

Btw Im a newcomer to IN:X . I greet you all with a smile Smile

glad to see you desided to join ous r0kka Big Grin and thnx for the nice chat on IRC Smile

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

r0kka Wrote:When the merge is complete and the server is up and running I am going to give this a try. Hope you are ready to look over my story, and enjoy watching over me once it has all begun. I know I will..

Btw Im a newcomer to IN:X . I greet you all with a smile Smile
Welcome sirBig Grin Rest assure that you will be watched over, a lot of our staff likes to be invisSmile

Ya all the old staff from IN:R enjoyed watched us at my RP tavern and at our old guildhouse, Made for good times

*PoOf*

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3