Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

spanish section

it would be fine if u add a spanish section like the xuo page has, its useful for spanish ppl that doesnt speak english so someone else spanish can help them, thanks.

We would need to find an active moderator for each language we want to add. I guess it can be done though, it's a good idea.

donde esta mi pantelones?

Here's ur moderator ^^ , Im spaniard and my english is perfect , btw im from xuo

Dramatic Wrote:Here's ur moderator ^^ , Im spaniard and my english is perfect , btw im from xuo

xd cela get on msn when u have a chance Wink

Yeah lets add a swedish section too, I'll be the moderator for that section! Wink (No all swedes can't speak english.. just 99.9% of them..)

Ztoke Wrote:Yeah lets add a swedish section too, I'll be the moderator for that section! Wink (No all swedes can't speak english.. just 99.9% of them..)

im one of the swedes who got best grades in english Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Ztoke Wrote:Yeah lets add a swedish section too, I'll be the moderator for that section! Wink (No all swedes can't speak english.. just 99.9% of them..)

Nah mang if you do that all the swedes will avoid going over to the general english section >_<.

Fable Wrote:im one of the swedes who got best grades in english Big Grin

Well yea. Thats sweden, i got 7/10 which is an avarge grade, kinda bad acctually(4 and you fail) , and I know some swedes who i used to play counter-strike with who got VG, and MVG, and they dont even know, what you could call "good english". Its ridiculous.

But what about a finnish section?Cool and i would be the moderator! Haha, i bearly know finnish cause i live on the westside of finland which almost completly swedish. Yea.. that would be great...

Dramatic Wrote:Here's ur moderator ^^ , Im spaniard and my english is perfect , btw im from xuo

and i can help him.. hes a good friend of mine... i can speak and write english french and Italian... and a TOUCH of spanish.. only the bad words he taught me Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]