Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

**Twice as fast skillgain this weekend!!**

To celebrate that we have quite a few new players and that some of them are old-timers from IN1, we are going to make skills gain up to twice as fast this weekend. The skill gain bonus will begin Friday 10pm GMT+1 and end Monday 6am GMT+1 so tell all your friends! An e-mail will be sent out to everyone who played on IN:R and IN:X as well. This won't happen again in a very long time so take your chance now and train skills all weekend!
Below is a list of all the skills and how much less time they will take to GM.

Alchemy 10% Cartography 25% Magery 50% Tinkering 10%
Anatomy 50% Cooking 10% Magic Resist 50% Tracking 50%
Animal Lore 50% Detect Hidden 50% Tactics 50% Veterinary 25%
Item ID 50% Eval Int 50% Snooping 25% Swords 50%
ArmsLore 50% Healing 50% Musicianship 25% Macing 50%
Parrying 50% Fishing 25% Poisoning 25% Fencing 50%
Begging 25% Forensics 50% Archery 50% Wrestling 50%
Blacksmithing 10% Herding 25% Spirit Speak 50% Lumberjacking 10%
Fletching 10% Hiding 50% Stealing 25% Mining 10%
Peacemaking 25% Provocation 25% Tailoring 10% Meditation 50%
Camping 50% Inscription 10% Animal Taming 10% Stealth 25%
Carpentry 10% Lockpicking 25% Taste ID 50% Remove Trap 25%

Nice! Big Grin

Really good stuff!

:whipping:

THANKS!!!! Big Grin cant wait till we get started!!!!

*Doing Alchemy*

Taran can you draw the skillgain week, cause we are still growing....
Bloody regards...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^^ Wink I like. Honestly this skillgain thing seems to be attracting a lot of attention to IN, I don't think extending it would be such a bad thing!

I don't know if a week is a good idea.. i would suggest one easy skillgain weekend each month until the end of the year to see how it goes. This one worked fine for me! Smile

I'd rather see a skillgain weekend once in a while than just extending this one further. Maybe make it the last weekend each month or every second month or something. It does seem to attract more people than usual which is nice Smile

I was a big fan of having skill-gain bonuses on all the holidays. Like the next one would be October 31st for Halloween.

I was also trying to get Taran to add some sort of skill-bonus item that you can use to get a skill-gain bonus for X amount of time, then when the effect wears off, you can go back to normal. The item would only be able to be acquired during a skill-gain bonus weekend, then you'd have a week or two to use it before it disappeared.

That way, you'd be able to participate in various events and stuff for the holiday, then use the skill-gain items at your leisure.

Eru Wrote:I was a big fan of having skill-gain bonuses on all the holidays. Like the next one would be October 31st for Halloween.

I was also trying to get Taran to add some sort of skill-bonus item that you can use to get a skill-gain bonus for X amount of time, then when the effect wears off, you can go back to normal. The item would only be able to be acquired during a skill-gain bonus weekend, then you'd have a week or two to use it before it disappeared.

That way, you'd be able to participate in various events and stuff for the holiday, then use the skill-gain items at your leisure.

That sounds like a great idea!

Eru Wrote:I was a big fan of having skill-gain bonuses on all the holidays. Like the next one would be October 31st for Halloween.

I like this idea very much! Way to go Eru Wink