Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Britain

For now Chaoses had lots of citys for now... in IN1, Britain had become a boring city (also Minoc too) to everyone and people needed to change... I remember, before Britain down players were not use it and when Brit down player were coming Trinsic... I dont think that if Brit will be down and player will come to other city...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I suggest to spend more time on getting more people to play on this shard, and then we can focus on the main city Wink

This was basically a joke, but one day I'm going to convince Eru to disable guards in Britain for the day. :dance:

I like Britain, but I also miss Trinny being the main city =/

Just let me get used enough to the game Habibi so I can atleast set some proper heal and other useful macros, and use some trapped pouches when you kick my ass.. Might be more fun if I put up atleast a little fight! Big Grin

But yeah.. Atleast taking away the guards thru some event now and then would be cool. I like UO due to the "fear factor" when you are out hunting.. You never know who is gonna come find you and play with you hehe..

Habibi Jones Wrote:This was basically a joke, but one day I'm going to convince Eru to disable guards in Britain for the day. :dance:

Trust me Darkness will take this Mortal Base !!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Evil Lord Eru, Grandmaster Kitty cat.

Oh! After some usage of Brit bridge I'm wondering where the guard line should be? Time to create a poll...