Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taming Skill Help

Hello all Smile

I dont know how to raise taming skill here lol because when i tame a horse and i say "all release" i cant tame the same horse again... duno why :/
Please help ^^

Best regards,
Ilithyia

You need alot of mounts. Once you tame one he will remember you as his previous master so it wont work for training again.

You can't tame and release the same mount to GM taming.
Once you tame an animal, it will remember you FOREVER
An animal can only be tamed by five people before it stops being tamable by new players.

The best thing to do is to get with a couple of friends, then find and tame the rare mounts in the wild since they have a high taming skill required.
Then, bring the mount back to your house, stick it in a pen, and release it. Your friends can now tame it for more skillups.
Then you can tame the mounts your friends have tamed also.

If you don't have any friends, you can buy mounts from other people to re-tame. Just be sure to check how many tamers it had previously.

Could a taming table be produced similar to the smithing table on the website?

Rit Scarforge Wrote:Could a taming table be produced similar to the smithing table on the website?
I'm working on this. Tongue It's a pain. Lots of photoshopping :<

Eru Wrote:I'm working on this. Tongue It's a pain. Lots of photoshopping :<
You. Da. Man. I plan on buying harder mobs to tame so I don't have to buy 25 at a time and the macro is easier to set up and maintain.

Oh, and I completely understand the amount of work that goes into the graphics, but could we get a text list of mobs in order of difficulty? I really appreciate you guys.

Eru Wrote:FOREVER

Clicked on link expecting THIS

@Sphinx
@Eru

Tks for the help Wink i have friends but they are all time busy lol... but i will buy a hard steed to tame and raise it Smile