Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fighting?

Zoah Wrote:God damn Magus dragged me back. Though I was free from my addiction but noooo...
So... Who're you?
Kando Wink

hmm.. acc created? if not u know what to do hehe
come on man, join IN Wink

Sphinx Wrote:Kando Wink

KANDO!!!
What's up man? Of course you should sign up Wink

Downloading UO right now... (my girlfriend is gonna kill me :p)

I like cheeseburgers

edit: also, I like turtles.

Sphinx Wrote:Downloading UO right now... (my girlfriend is gonna kill me :p)

hahaha xD she can join to! lool

Habibi Jones Wrote:Yes order can attack order and chaos can attack chaos. Be careful though because you still get the -karma penalty for killing someone with high karma so it's easily possible to accidently go red in town while killing other faction members.

On the subject of if anyone fights or not: currently I'm not seeing much action and the first thing I do when I sit down to my computer is ask if anyone wants to duel in faction chat. I've had lots of duels and fights here and there but not enough so I look forward to all of the new(old) PvPer's here getting their feet on the ground so I don't go unanswered when I ask for a duel. Hell, I usually don't even loot if I win a duel so if you ever want to practice or have some fun just shoot me a message in game. I'll even give you armor/weapons to use just bring scrolls and pots.

Ahahaha... It happened to me we attacked each other with my friend and when i killed him g's killed me to ... So there was 2 ghost and good loot for noobs... Ahahaha....
Note both us be chaos...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ha. eru..

Welcome back!

Bro if my pregnant wife is not gona kill me, trust me she will not do anything for you....

Ahahahhahhaa

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Morwen Wrote:Welcome back!

Thanks! Smile You live near my University... Wink

Galdor Wrote:Bro if my pregnant wife is not gona kill me, trust me she will not do anything for you....

Ahahahhahhaa

Rofl! All good then I guess haha

i saw some pking from Daemon side so yeh hopefully soon when everyone has enough skills there will be lots of pvp here!

ohyeh and my gf hates this game she know it from 7 years back haha and still she love me :p