Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GMing mining will get you... this!

By GMing the skill mining you will get a shitload of ingots of course. But how many? I haven't touched an ingot ever since I started at 40% and this is what i ended up with.

73481 Iron
13387 Old Copper
12842 Shadow
11274 Silver
9876 Verite
7486 Rose
5921 Gold
5472 Ice
5014 Amethyst
3996 Valorite
3158 Blood Rock
2306 Aqua
2008 Fire
1353 Mytheril
913 Dwarven
588 Black Diamond
288 Black Rock
87 Oceanic
4 Daemon Steel
10 Reactive
0 (of course!) Sapphire

And of course a colored and named pickaxe. Preferably named... Hoomie Carver! Tongue

Yeah the ones at the bottom are very rare and hard to get. Thus the reason they are very valuable......Wink You should put some prices next to them....

Harold Miner Wrote:Yeah the ones at the bottom are very rare and hard to get. Thus the reason they are very valuable......Wink You should put some prices next to them....
They'll come handy while training blacksmithing Big Grin But first, tinkering ;/

Wow Bungah this is really helpful/informative. Also congratulations on reaching GM mining Tongue Time for lumberjack?

Habibi Jones Wrote:Wow Bungah this is really helpful/informative. Also congratulations on reaching GM mining Tongue Time for lumberjack?

Nah, GMd LJ a couple of months ago Smile So every "tree-skill" is GMd except for carpentry (92%) which is a ***** ;/

I can't wait for there to be players with all gm skills

Habibi Jones Wrote:I can't wait for there to be players with all gm skills

Why? Tongue Everything can be crafted allready...

Because it makes it easier for me to get what I need Wink

Habibi Jones Wrote:Because it makes it easier for me to get what I need Wink

What do you need then? Tongue
You should be able to make most of it yourself since you have high total skill. Or have you only GM them easy skills? Tongue

Shhhhhh.... Bungah gona crazy he counts his ingots.... Mad Goblin, mad Goblin.... Taran and Eru have you got any strong cage ??? We are waiting....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]