Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Resolved] Broken Quest

There is a quest that I am stuck in and cannot complete. Because of this I can't start new quests. The broken quest in question is the one that is given by the guy at the docks of Ocllo. The problem happens during a subquest of this larger quest. The subquest is given by the tinkerer's guild in Trinsic. The quest is to paint four monsters. But he only lists three of the four (the fourth space is blank). And so it is impossible to know what the fourth monster is and therefore impossible to complete the quest. I even ran around attempting to paint every monster I could think of but with no positive result.
Please help.

I have the same problem pls check it

Sad

No idea from me. If its not an xml quest, I'm worthless.

Taran?

Could you give me the coordinates both for the main quest and the sub quest? That will help me out a lot since I don't know how to find the quest otherwise.

The original quest begins here: 90 15'S, 165 9'E. After multiple subquests it is the final subquest which causes the problem in question, and is found here: 92 27'S, 36 29'E.

x,y coordinates please, hehe.

Taran Wrote:x,y coordinates please, hehe.
If you have UO Cartographer, you can translate sextant Coords into X/Y coords. :3

But I dont...

How do you not have UO Cartographer. 0_o How do you find places?

Usually .go or xmlfind, if that doesn't work I use Pandora's Box.