Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New forum

We've moved to MyBB instead, since the old vBulletin version we used didn't have support for PHP 7.

Very nice Taran!

It's good to see this back!

Kind regards,

Tantrik Dragon

Hello! I miss this place!! How is everyone doing?

It me again just remebered my gm name password lol.

Hey!

Doing just fine here! I miss it too sometimes, reboot anyone?

How are you doing?

Yee, I do sometimes miss playing with my XML Spawner legos and building out content. Even the boring work like freezing statics to optimize network overhead and game CPU usage. Tongue

Do you miss me accidentally doing something to fuck up the server and then getting a random call on your cell from someone speaking English telling you to reboot it? >:3

hello all

What Up!!!! Barbie is back !

God i miss you all !

Hello Barbie! And hello all! Hope everyone is doing great in whatever arena of life they're in currently.

Daelin Lockheart, IN 1, IN:R
Sir Lockheart, IN 2
Guild Master of [KoTC]

(05-20-2021, 03:45 PM)Eru Wrote:  Yee, I do sometimes miss playing with my XML Spawner legos and building out content.  Even the boring work like freezing statics to optimize network overhead and game CPU usage. Tongue

Do you miss me accidentally doing something to fuck up the server and then getting a random call on your cell from someone speaking English telling you to reboot it? >:3

Missed this post.

Haha yeah I remember, although I think I was actually sleeping and heard the voice mail afterwards. Funny as hell  Big Grin

*tips hat*

Father Darren, Imagine Nation

Blush