Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Albion Online

Gang Wrote:Я так не думал. Хотя, я новости смотрю ежедневно, так что сложно было такую возможность полностью исключить. Но рад, что ты в порядкеWink Соберешься в Мск - звони. Желательно на выходные конечно, чтобы хоть выпить в этот раз, а не как тогда былоWink

да хочу, заебало уже все, надо сменить обстановку

Если вы собираетесь встретиться для напитков , называть меня тоже .

Mito Wrote:Если вы собираетесь встретиться для напитков , называть меня тоже .

welcome bro ^)

Heya Lerris,

I'm playing on cataclysm UO. Along with a lot of vets. If anyone has the UO itch check it out. I was against playing but got sucked in hard. Its growing fast and lots of oldies.

One of my old UO friends was very interested in Albion Online. I'm playing UO again but may be interested in giving Albion a try at some point when it's live.

приехать в Канаду вы недоносков

Hi All,

I got married a year ago and me and my wife are looking to play something like UO. If anyone is playing Albion or something similar or looking for some people to guild with and start somewhere. Hit me up. Hope everyone is well.

Skorp/Vulcan

Vulcan Wrote:Hi All,

I got married a year ago and me and my wife are looking to play something like UO. If anyone is playing Albion or something similar or looking for some people to guild with and start somewhere. Hit me up. Hope everyone is well.

Skorp/Vulcan

Cataclysm, Its picking back up, Some old TRU players are playing now, tons of pvp! and they have an update coming soon.

We have been making significant progress on our update! Would be very happy to have you if you wan't to check it out. I'd recommend using the new installer on the website if your looking for a much more nostalgic IN1 feeling.