Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello!!!

Hi Coldrake! Glad to see you checking on your old community from time to time! Myself and the rest of the Admin team personally are huge fans and veterans of your work as well as all incarnations of Imagine Nation. In 2014 we launched a server that is intended to be a spiritual successor to the original IN, with all of the themes and inspiration applied from the original Imagine Nation. It took us 7 long years to develop and is still actively being updated to this day. We used our own RunUO code base and built our own hand crafted IN world, and developed it as a full Sphere 51a replica with the original IN's rule set. From start to finish we've designed the decorated world, original IN1 gumps and menus, and game mechanics to immerse players with a complete nostalgic experience. With all much due respect, we are happily carrying the IN torch currently and would love it if you would like to stop by and see us at Cataclysm! I've always wanted the opportunity to thank you for your work with IN, it reminds me of my high school days and has always been the best and most detail oriented server I've ever played hands down.

The legend will never die, Oh, It's True indeed!

Thank you,

Tantrik of Ultima Online Cataclysm, Administrator
http://www.cataclysmuo.com

[Image: zy7P0JN.png]

Ermac Wrote:Hi Coldrake! Glad to see you checking on your old community from time to time! Myself and the rest of the Admin team personally are huge fans and veterans of your work as well as all incarnations of Imagine Nation. In 2014 we launched a server that is intended to be a spiritual successor to the original IN, with all of the themes and inspiration applied from the original Imagine Nation. It took us 7 long years to develop and is still actively being updated to this day. We used our own RunUO code base and built our own hand crafted IN world, and developed it as a full Sphere 51a replica with the original IN's rule set. From start to finish we've designed the decorated world, original IN1 gumps and menus, and game mechanics to immerse players with a complete nostalgic experience. With all much due respect, we are happily carrying the IN torch currently and would love it if you would like to stop by and see us at Cataclysm! I've always wanted the opportunity to thank you for your work with IN, it reminds me of my high school days and has always been the best and most detail oriented server I've ever played hands down.

The legend will never die, Oh, It's True indeed!

Thank you,

Tantrik of Ultima Online Cataclysm, Administrator
http://www.cataclysmuo.com

[Image: zy7P0JN.png]

Hi Tantrik (Ermac),

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback. Imagine Nation was a lot of fun and something I am very proud of. We put a lot of time and energy into the game and the community. We were very fortunate to have such an amazing staff and player base. I am always happy to hear how much everyone enjoyed our digital world. I think it's great you created something with your inspiration from IN. The 51a play style was amazing but not as solid as RunUO. I'm a big fan of RunUO.

Good luck with your server. I might stop by and surprise you sometime. Wink

Coldrake / KM

Damn, even Coldrake the OG chiming in Big Grin

Tiesto, I'm right there with you. Thanks for all your energy you put into the shard - that goes for all the old staff, and especially Eru and Taran, Maka on XUO/IN:X, and many others. You guys made this iteration of IN unforgettable. In hindsight it's easier to look back and understand the quality development and support you guys brought to the server.