Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Albion Online

Any of you guys following this? looks promising https://albiononline.com/the-verdict-on-...nes-alpha/

Also Cana/Skorp/Redorb/aralith/Taran (if you still check by here) let me know how its hanging buddehs.

Looks pretty cool.

'ey Lerris

Checking this place once in a while to see if fellow UO addicts have migrated to play something else. Not really playing anything right now but that looks interesting. How are you doing?

Cana Wrote:'ey Lerris

Checking this place once in a while to see if fellow UO addicts have migrated to play something else. Not really playing anything right now but that looks interesting. How are you doing?

Hey Cana,

Not bad, casually playing CK2 and age of wonders 3 atm, with a bit of EVE in the mix, looking forward to trying albion tho, you should add me on steam so we have a means of catching up that isnt via an internet forum I rarely think to check :/ [DTE]Velitaris

Hey Lerris,

As Cana I also check on this place every now and then to see what's happening. I don't play any MMORPG's anymore, unless you count Diablo 3 as one.
I play on my Xbox every now and then but that's it. If anyone wants to add me there my name is cynqeur.

Good to hear from you!

Hey Taran!
So you're playing diablo on xbox or PC? I'm curious because I've also been playing it for a while lately, on PC though, and PC/Xbox diablo3 communties are seperated and can't play together. I'm Playing season character on softcore, so if you by any chance are playing on PC too - add me "V1s#2574" ;p or let me know what your account is Smile

Taran Wrote:I don't play any MMORPG's anymore, unless you count Diablo 3 as one.

!!! Add eremite#1914 !!!
I'm playing season at the moment and wreck stuff pretty hard on my Demon Hunter.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eremi...o/53360199
T6 is a cakewalk at this point and I was 20 seconds short of clearin' a 36 GRift a few days ago, but I've gotten a couple of upgrades since then. Big Grin

I really like what they've done with the expansion though.

Eru Wrote:!!! Add eremite#1914 !!!
I'm playing season at the moment and wreck stuff pretty hard on my Demon Hunter.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eremi...o/53360199
T6 is a cakewalk at this point and I was 20 seconds short of clearin' a 36 GRift a few days ago, but I've gotten a couple of upgrades since then. Big Grin

I really like what they've done with the expansion though.

Damn, I'm also playing DH , I think I closed 38 solo in time. Trying to get a decent helltrapper to try the lightning build(if u seen the video of DH closing solo 45-46 you know what I mean;p). I also liked the RoS very much, it is pretty similiar to the LoD in the old daysSmile
It's a shame we play on different realms, not sure if we'll be able to even message eachother :/
Thats my dh:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/V1s-2...o/47355127

P.S. Loved your witching hour by the way Smile

Damn guys, you're hardcore players. I just play every now and then.
I added you on my list though. If anyone else wants to add me I'm "Taran#2538".

I actually started like 2-3 weeks ago and got *amazingly* lucky with my drops. pretty much everything on my character except for the bracers, belt and SoJ were dropped within the first 4 days of doin' stuff. My buddy played a DH also and power-leveled me to 70 and then I outgeared him within a few days and he had started like a month before me. :3 He got all butthurt and stopped playing DH.

And I just realized that we probably can't play together because of the different realms thing Gang mentioned. :< I'm on the US servers and didn't get any friend requests. I tried sending a request also, let me know if you get it.

Думали я здох, а хуй вам Smile
Hi my dear friends ^) Gans glad to see u, i tru go too msk for drink ^)

Doc Wrote:Думали я здох, а хуй вам Smile
Hi my dear friends ^) Gans glad to see u, i tru go too msk for drink ^)

Я так не думал. Хотя, я новости смотрю ежедневно, так что сложно было такую возможность полностью исключить. Но рад, что ты в порядкеWink Соберешься в Мск - звони. Желательно на выходные конечно, чтобы хоть выпить в этот раз, а не как тогда былоWink