Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Good to see interest in UO is sharply going up.

It's better just to get off the squirrel wheel for the reason Lerris mentioned.

PS. Forums are kaputt:
Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389

I would be intrigued to give Eve a try as I never did, but I really haven't tried many MMOs since SWG/RO/WOW years ago. None of the new ones last few years have intrigued me and I refuse to pay monthly fees unless someone I know is playing and vouches for a game. I'm really sorry to hear there isn't open pvp in SotA. If you guys ever find an MMO you like do let me know so I can join you guys. Haven't been on the squirrel wheel in a while and I miss it. I miss the guilds and the comradery. By which I mean I miss you guys! Cry

Vulcan Wrote:I would be intrigued to give Eve a try as I never did, but I really haven't tried many MMOs since SWG/RO/WOW years ago. None of the new ones last few years have intrigued me and I refuse to pay monthly fees unless someone I know is playing and vouches for a game. I'm really sorry to hear there isn't open pvp in SotA. If you guys ever find an MMO you like do let me know so I can join you guys. Haven't been on the squirrel wheel in a while and I miss it. I miss the guilds and the comradery. By which I mean I miss you guys! Cry

EVE is good but its slow paced and really you want people to play with. I still sub even though im not playing atm because you train skills passively and I appreciate CCPs business model. Ie, the only fee is the monthly fee and all the money gets reinvested into the game, there are expansions and new content added constantly.

if you wanna hang out #dte in gamesurge (mirc), generally there are quite a few of us in there although we don't really play anything consistently atm because everything is shit -_-.

not sure if you guys have checked out wildstar but its pretty good...im not currently on a pvp server but from BG and arenas its pretty fun!! theres even housing...its more of a sci fi setting but it is good fun...its also supposed to be set for the more hardcore but i guess we shall see

Cana Wrote:PS. Forums are kaputt:
Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389

I think I got this fixed. Let me know if you see any other weirdness.