Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We Are Live!!!

Murrdah,

I wasn't posting to bash your server, just wanted to give a little imput and some suggestions. I wasn't aware that you had been advertising it as a beta release. I hope all the best for IN Reborn, and will check it out when I can.

Ermac Wrote:Murrdah,

I wasn't posting to bash your server, just wanted to give a little imput and some suggestions. I wasn't aware that you had been advertising it as a beta release. I hope all the best for IN Reborn, and will check it out when I can.

I know, i just wanted to make it clear that we are working hard to get the server and everything around it (site, etc) working 100%.

Hope in a week there will be less or nothing to point at. Will mean we did a good job, so lets wait and see!

Murrdah Wrote:Art and Masterkill

Masterkill is the man responsable for the site, forum, facebook and twiter maintenance. He played uo before but he is more directed to everything out of it.

Art is the best staff i have known since i play uo, he had a server before and he scripted for Pol. He is gonna organize and manage the staff team. Didnt play inuo.

So, you only played on Imagine Nation for a short period of time. The other "owners" never played on Imagine Nation.

The four admins listed on your site are "Murrdah," "Art," "Masterkill," and "PvP."

Something just seems so wrong about that. Also, as someone pointed out, there was already an IN:R. Why use that name? How are you going to keep the spirit of Imagine Nation alive? You can copy/paste all you want.

Hell, on the original IN you had to write a RP story just to even get access to the shard. It seems your main focus here will be PvP. There's little to no imagination involved. I know I am *****ing, but it all just seems so wrong.

Brandon Wrote:So, you only played on Imagine Nation for a short period of time. The other "owners" never played on Imagine Nation.

The four admins listed on your site are "Murrdah," "Art," "Masterkill," and "PvP."

Something just seems so wrong about that. Also, as someone pointed out, there was already an IN:R. Why use that name? How are you going to keep the spirit of Imagine Nation alive? You can copy/paste all you want.

Hell, on the original IN you had to write a RP story just to even get access to the shard. It seems your main focus here will be PvP. There's little to no imagination involved. I know I am *****ing, but it all just seems so wrong.

Better than nothing...

Brandon roleplaying will be in, im aware there was a IN:R but we are INR, we got the domain and everything with that name. Even knowing there was an IN:R, i thought this was the best name for the server, since it is what this is, it is a reborn, will have some new stuff implemented that i think will fill up everyones gameplay.

About roleplaying, i wont make it something needed to play in our server. It will exist, and people will be able to writte their storys and role play ingame. But that will only be possible once our forum is finished.

About the staff team, i joined the main team with people i trust. We got staff that are experienced in inuo and the servers before. I wouldnt be running a Reborn of something if i didnt want to keep it in the same structure. Soon Elcid will join the team, and he will be an extra help since he has inuo experience aswell.

My main function has Owner, is to make sure i got enouf staff and organized for everykinda of feature in the server, and some scripting to fix stuff. Make sure this replys get an awnser since i would apreciate to get some awnsers aswell if i was on the players side.

Everything is going well until now, staff has been ocupied working on their tasks. Soon we will have our Website and Forum ready.

Be patient, and remember that everything you write here is readed by everyone.

Another thing, i have said before and i will say again, the main goal of this server wont be pvp has you pointed, be patient and you will see the rest implemented.

Regards.
Murrdah

Brandon Wrote:So, you only played on Imagine Nation for a short period of time. The other "owners" never played on Imagine Nation.

Wow dude why are you being such a ****ing prick? The guy is doing all of us a favor and paying for/staffing a shard so that we can play for free... Why don't you stop giving him shit? Who are you, the ****in ultima police? So what if the main focus is pvp. At this point, what te **** does it matter to you? Taran released the scripts which mean anyone who wants to recreate the shard can. You're an ungrateful little shit, you know that? You should be ashamed of yourself...

Murrdah Wrote:Soon Elcid will join the team, and he will be an extra help since he has inuo experience aswell.

twitch

Habibi Jones Wrote:Wow dude why are you being such a ****ing prick? The guy is doing all of us a favor and paying for/staffing a shard so that we can play for free... Why don't you stop giving him shit? Who are you, the ****in ultima police? So what if the main focus is pvp. At this point, what te **** does it matter to you? Taran released the scripts which mean anyone who wants to recreate the shard can. You're an ungrateful little shit, you know that? You should be ashamed of yourself...

I think I clearly outlined why I am being a prick. I'm not really sure why you even had to ask.

So what if the main focus is PvP? THAT'S MY CHIEF COMPLAINT! IMAGINE NATION - IMAGINATION.

Brandon Wrote:I think I clearly outlined why I am being a prick. I'm not really sure why you even had to ask.

So what if the main focus is PvP? THAT'S MY CHIEF COMPLAINT! IMAGINE NATION - IMAGINATION.

You're ungrateful buddy. Someone does something nice for you and you make a scene like a child. You know, as much as everyone wants you to join, nobody is forcing you. If you have such a problem with it, then simply don't join. It's that easy. But now, I hope you do join so I can PK you nonstop, just like old times Big Grin

:eek:

What happened to "constructive" criticism? Lol. Staffing is a 'selfless' act and one does it out of the their own personal desire to 'gift' their time and efforts so others can have fun. Although staff put in work and get 'fun' out of it, players should respect and understand that staff do these things for free, for you.

Hope you guys are having fun with your sever project, there are those out here that appreciate it Smile

man this almost makes me want to come back and play just dont have the time like i used to ;/