Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We Are Live!!!

SERVER IS UP
Ok guys this is what happaned, the hosting company sended me a email saying the server was going down for maintness and i didnt see it.
So i didnt warn anyone, for that i apolagyse. Will be more aware of next maintness's so i will warn you with time.

Our website will change soon, since we already hired a website server aswell. It will be less slow and not buggy.

You might notice some junk publicity comming up when you log, but its a way of making some extra money to help us pay the hosting and webserver.

My apolagyse again.

You may loggin now,

Regards

Murrdah

Murrdah Wrote:SERVER IS UP

Our website will change soon, since we already hired a website server aswell. It will be less slow and not buggy.

You might notice some junk publicity comming up when you log, but its a way of making some extra money to help us pay the hosting and webserver.

Murrdah

javascript alerts in broken English saying your computer is infected click here? I'm pretty sure that's not an ad.

Maybe its just me, but i notice its a little laggy sometimes, mainly iv just been macroing so i can't tell how often.
So i decided to open a command prompt and type ping 63.251.20.198
And it was a 100 percent package loss.. lol. mean while i was connected to the server macroing away...

How does that make sense? lol

server up, but i think disable ping etc,for ddos atack
its last 10 min
Quote:Healing 100,0 100,0 0,0 100,0
Tactics 95,0 95,0 0,0 100,0
Magery 91,5 90,0 0,0 100,0
Archery 90,9 90,0 0,0 100,0
Evaluating Intel... 84,8 84,8 0,0 100,0
Animal Lore 49,8 49,8 +1,4 100,0
Animal Taming 54,2 42,8 +0,2 100,0
Anatomy 40,0 40,0 0,0 100,0
ps: yeh i check ping and traceout its al down,

tranith Wrote:Maybe its just me, but i notice its a little laggy sometimes, mainly iv just been macroing so i can't tell how often.
So i decided to open a command prompt and type ping 63.251.20.198
And it was a 100 percent package loss.. lol. mean while i was connected to the server macroing away...

How does that make sense? lol

You cant ping becouse the firewall is blocking it.
And the lagging is when i maximize and minimize the cmd of the game server in the host.

Ok ping enabled on the firewall! You can ping freely now Wink

http://antonio.byethost6.com/?page_id=46 ? ;o

It does look quite silly when last revision was made over a year ago. It just makes it look like there is no active development going on. It also seems rather pointless to have all those SVN logs of things that you didn't do. I know you liked the server and you are trying to keep it alive, but just copy pasting the existing site content makes it seem rather lazy? It even has this on features page:

Quote:NOTE: This server has been closed and this text is only meant to help those that want to create their own server with our scripts and files.

and at vendor search:

Quote:IN’s not online, so this page won’t work. :<

and a github link.

Few suggestions:
1) You probably should pull portions of the website offline that aren't ready yet. No point in having content where it just says that this information can't be accessed.
2) Should probably add the changes you've already done to change log. That way people see there's active development going on.
3) There has already been IN iteration called IN: Reborn. It's even referred in Taran's server closing post. This might confuse people so I suggest you'd reconsider the name.
4) Add a status page. This is more of a personal preference, but if I'd ever see a familiar name on shard status page I might be more inclined to log in. I played IN because of it's players and this iteration of IN wouldn't be any different. It's a whole another matter if I'd actually go through the hazzle of installing UO just to have a chat with someone, but seeing a familiar name on a status page would certainly make me feel more inclined to do so.
5) Simple installer. Nowadays, ease of installation is important. People are used to just running the installer and optionally choosing installation directory. When you find a setup that works with most configurations, make a simple installer for everything needed for your UO installation. I know there is some copyright issues with UO client, but try to ease the process of installation as much as you can. If you have to install this, update that, copy this, download and install that 3rd party software, edit the login details and hope you did everything right so it works, that's not simple enough for some people.
6) http://every****ingwebsite.com/ (oh, it got censored. Well, it's a url puzzle for dummies now. Fill in the stars Smile)

I was considering checking out INR-UO but was initially turned off to it for some reasons. Firstly, I would never log into a shard that used a literal IP address for the login. Re directing from something like play.inr-uo.com or something is much more professional. Also, very confusing when using the server name of a version of IN that has previously been released, such as IN-R. After taking a look at your game files, I noticed some unfamiliar .exe files in there, and also it had Injection pre-installed, seemed rather odd at first glance. I would perhaps offer Injection on the website as a recommended addon? I am in no way trying to bash on INR, but I believe a server can't be launched by simply pushing the play button. Marketing, advertising, bug fixes, and presentation should be considered. It may be smarter to wait until these things are figured out instead of just launching. Or, consider hiding under the 'beta' banner for a while. Only my opinion. Smile

I do like the logos on the site, and the general layout is good. I'm assuming over time the site would be cleaned up and marketing might be on the task list. A player shouldn't expect a server to be perfect right out the box, but most American gamers are extremely impatient and ruled by first impressions, I believe timing is everything. I am also curious if the initial game world was re-designed a bit to give it a more unique feel on this server.

I wish all the best for INR-UO and will be following the direction it takes. It is very exciting see an IN server live again.

Ok guys,
First: i wanted to say that running a server isn't easy, and i knew that before lauching Imagion Nation Reborn.
Second: we are running beta has it was sayed before.
Third: the site is being worked out, since the first one redirecting to antonio... was a site just so people could have something to access during the beta period. We already got a domain and and web server rented, so we will have a domain link for the login ip and we will have a site that doesnt redirect anywhere else. I got only one webdesigner working on this and it takes time as you all might imagine.
Fourth: About fixing, stuff we have being doing it, but since we dont got the real version of the site ready i cant put the loggs there, neither i cant put up the status online & player vendor list.

So what i have to say is, its your choice to join the server. If you want to wait until everything is 100%, ill tell you to wait a few days.
If you want to join now, and start macroing a char up, if we dont find a bug or more then one that needs a reset becouse of xploiting we wont reset.

All the reasons that you have to proove its not 100%, are the same reasons i haven't put donations up.

So be patient, help out by giving us your opinion on what could be better, and we will work it out. This server is for you player, not for me or the other two owners that are paying an host to have fun wasting money. We are building this up, and using all our spare time to make things go one way. That way is with everyone happy.

Murrdah Wrote:.So be patient, help out by giving us your opinion on what could be better, and we will work it out. This server is for you player, not for me or the other two owners that are paying an host to have fun wasting money. We are building this up, and using all our spare time to make things go one way. That way is with everyone happy.

Who are these other two owners?

EDIT: What names did all of your staffers use on IN?

Brandon Wrote:Who are these other two owners?

EDIT: What names did all of your staffers use on IN?

Art and Masterkill

Masterkill is the man responsable for the site, forum, facebook and twiter maintenance. He played uo before but he is more directed to everything out of it.

Art is the best staff i have known since i play uo, he had a server before and he scripted for Pol. He is gonna organize and manage the staff team. Didnt play inuo.