Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Whats wrong here?

Strange, guess this is some file that is missing in my uo folder.. what are ya guesses?

[Image: housebugging.jpg]

[Image: housebugging1.jpg]

when placing the house i dont see a good image, after placing it places wrong.. lol happens same with other houses.

Certain static files are missing if I remember it correctly. Patching UO should help.. Not sure tho, it's been a while since then. Thats how custom houses appeared to me with zero patches on my UO ML:

http://postimg.org/image/j9i504oon

http://postimg.org/image/txqbqnkq7/

In what server is that Gang?

If i patch the game fully the new mulls end with uop and not mul. so its messed up

Got the locations where it's happening? Try typing .where before taking the screenshot so the X/Y coords show up so GMs can check to see if there's actually a problem there or not. Big Grin

It looks just like a problem with the mul files though; if you have the latest ones though, I dunno what's up. Did you make sure to close UO and anything that might be using those files before moving everything over?

Well Eru, yea.. =\

I know its the client files.. but cant get it working well.. it only doesnt bug if i install uo classic with the 7.0.30 client version, but then i dont see the inuo customized map.

So i really dont know what to do... already replaced all type of files in ml and classic uo.. and same ending... not the happy one lol

Well, i have put the latest mul that Taran released and this still happens.. guess some static file is missing or something.

It's IN-X. Somewhat around 2010... So, it's pretty much same server you're playing at right now...

You have problem only with custom houses, right? or even regular ones?

I have same problem. (ı am using taran's statics and artwork https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6qxxoigszuzx3j/Muls.zip )
[Image: n11lk.jpg]

and deleted all of files muls and statics. installed uo ml version. (non-pacthed ) at now ı have no problem.
[Image: n11cp.jpg]

I wanna use i-n (tarans files) muls and statics.How can ı solve this problem ?

also, I remember that different versions of UO needed different .mul files for some things, but I don't remember which ones it was. It's somewhere in the patcher code to check for the version and download the appropriate version, but I don't have them saved. :<

I tried all off .mul files and ı found solution. ı changed multi.idx and multi.mul (ı used ML files non-patched).
But ı have another problem now . When ı entered the house ı am falling into the pit.
[Image: n1h01.jpg]

Smells like UO is back in town!

runt Wrote:I tried all off .mul files and ı found solution. ı changed multi.idx and multi.mul (ı used ML files non-patched).
But ı have another problem now . When ı entered the house ı am falling into the pit.
[Image: n1h01.jpg]

You need to use the files on both the Server and Connecting clients machines.

So on the server copy the mul files into the UO install directory than RunUO is looking at.

Trouble with this is you lose all of the IN modifications.

I selected my uo files like this;
[Image: n2pks.jpg]

problem still continues.
[Image: n2pk0.jpg]