Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Releasing scripts

Eru Wrote:Y I still wonder what caused the sudden spike in interest...

I recall someone bringing over 9000 people to the server.

Anyone got it up and running?
Few issues with the map etc but everything else seems to work ok.

If anyone is interested in joining and playing around the address is burats.myds.me 2593

Havent decided if I will really do anything with this yet.
If the interest is there maybe I will..

As it is this is purely a sandbox have some fun instance of the files.
Some stuff might not work or you might crash a lot I dont know.

Use your old IN installs. Ill also upload a working zipped UO directory soon.

Edit: You can download this working UO install from DropBox, just un-rar it and install razor.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/himm3l7uedy96p2/QpZ4DPg_ug

Elcid Wrote:If anyone is interested in joining and playing around the address is burats.myds.me 2593

Havent decided if I will really do anything with this yet.
If the interest is there maybe I will..

As it is this is purely a sandbox have some fun instance of the files.
Some stuff might not work or you might crash a lot I dont know.

Use your old IN installs. Ill also upload a working zipped UO directory soon.

Edit: You can download this working UO install from DropBox, just un-rar it and install razor.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/himm3l7uedy96p2/QpZ4DPg_ug

Tried toconnect and no success.

Hiroshima Wrote:Tried toconnect and no success.

Fixed the issue, but need to shut it down for a bit.
Will have it back up later.

i realy miss IN and hope someone will reopen IN who has the time and heart for it
thanks Taran for you kindness i realy do appreciate it and hope someone will do
something with it! i know for sure a bunch of people will join and i know for sure
we will get to 100/200 players!!

Makaveli Wrote:i realy miss IN and hope someone will reopen IN who has the time and heart for it
thanks Taran for you kindness i realy do appreciate it and hope someone will do
something with it! i know for sure a bunch of people will join and i know for sure
we will get to 100/200 players!!

If the interest is there and I have the support\blessing of the guys (Taran, Eru etc) I would be happy to relaunch it.
But there really needs to be some interest, a host is also another issue, I can host it from Australia for nothing but that wouldn't be the best location.

Downloading the UO files now, will try logging in later today after work.

My only concern is with that ****wit sm0ke making an appearance. He'll take a break from being a millionaire (made it all selling items from Diablo III) and bring his companions to grief.

Elcid Wrote:If the interest is there and I have the support\blessing of the guys (Taran, Eru etc) I would be happy to relaunch it.
But there really needs to be some interest, a host is also another issue, I can host it from Australia for nothing but that wouldn't be the best location.

Make it happen Elcid! ^_^

Brandon Wrote:My only concern is with that ****wit sm0ke making an appearance. He'll take a break from being a millionaire (made it all selling items from Diablo III) and bring his companions to grief.

I laughed at this... :lol:

Go for it Elcid. Big Grin

If someone manages to get a decent host up, I'd be willing to help occasionally with XML Quests/Spawners. TBH, I've kindof missed playing with my XML Legos, it's just the rest of running a shard that is tiring to me.