Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This was real fun

Imagination through the years were real fun. Eventually all good things fade after a while. My opinion In1 was the best out of all of them. Made several HH while i was on there and was in RVG and SAV.

To bad in a way that Taran wouldn't run the shard for certain time periods maybe everyone wouldn't get so board of it.

Does anyone ever remember what happened to Justin Time or KrystalMyth?

Sir Mike

bloodrock Wrote:To bad in a way that Taran wouldn't run the shard for certain time periods maybe everyone wouldn't get so board of it.
Not sure what you mean by that, but I think he did a pretty good job with the scripting & hosting duties. We tried to make it as engaging as possible without having to have staff micro-managing events since that always ends up with burned out staff.

all i meant is people got bored of uo... hard to explain.. nothing you guys did.

Yeah Mike, Taran ran it for quite a while, we missed out on the fun!! Sad I think we need to get our server back up now that i've gained alot of free time on my hands. Im hoping Taran and Krystal Myth bring it back sometime... they have the most recent world save, we just have to sit back, relax and wait Smile

Sir Galahad Wrote:Yeah Mike, Taran ran it for quite a while, we missed out on the fun!! Sad I think we need to get our server back up now that i've gained alot of free time on my hands. Im hoping Taran and Krystal Myth bring it back sometime... they have the most recent world save, we just have to sit back, relax and wait Smile

I would love for the server to return... i am hoping for that day to come

It would be nice if it comes back or let any of us to run it !XDSmile