Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looks Like I Missed The Party!

Mystic Edge Wrote:dude, DUDE...
how the hell have you been man, nice to see your still alive lol. Wish you were here half a year ago and possibly could of seen ya in game. Now if only Felix and Natok would of stopped by. Wonder how the hell they are now that i think about it. Anyway nice to see you came around to visit Smile Sucks growing up huh, I liked it more where i had less stress and more care free life. Oh well, Glad you stopped by Smile

If it isnt ol Myst himself!!! K'tal mah Daemon brottttthaaaaa. Yeah sweet times, no regrets. Great to hear from ya man. Oh man I'm just reminiscing again! IN was so great at role play and stuff, thats why I could never call another shard home. Diablo 3 is about as close to an MMO as I'll go these days (I fear addiction haha!). If you ever play that lemme know and i'll send you my battlenet tag ^_^

Its cool seeing a lot of familliar names around this forum These folks happen to just come back as a forum troll for a visit (like me) or did you get a big piece of the IN community running on this shard?

Messages In This Thread
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Horacio - 12-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by kyleus3 - 12-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Gang - 12-27-2012, 03:56 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Mystic Edge - 01-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Artur - 01-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Horacio - 01-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Mystic Edge - 01-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by julito maraña chusco - 01-13-2013, 02:27 AM