Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looks Like I Missed The Party!

Wow, me and another UO buddy got to drinking last night. We started talking about the olden days of UO an IN and we tried looking for some old pics. That lead us to this site. I was soooo cheesed to see I just missed it by a few months.

I used to be in [Daemon] with good ol Mystic Edge and crew. I went way back in that guild (alll the way back to the newb crew we all were in [KOP]...which was Knights of Power, not Kal Ort Por by the way =P

Wow, I miss IN. Good vs Evil battles at Trinny and Serps, badass GMs and custom built decorated houses (who remembers the hidden bank in the painting at our guildhouse on Ameoba Island)?

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello. Made lots of good friends on IN. I'd love to see what ever happened with them.

Me? Oh geez im all grown up now with a boring ass office job, a fiancee, and a mortgage. Actually, speaking of work...I should probably get back to it.

Shout out to all my Chaos brooos in [Daemon]. [Vampire]. [Goblin], and [SIN]....I think [TRU] also kinda belonged on the Chaos side...they were never very orderly =P

Regards,

Corey

aka Horacio
aka Grim

I remember seeing your name... I was in IN for about 18 months, first 6 months i was on not to much but the last year i was on all the time. Yes indeed it was one of the best servers, i cannot find one that comes close to it.

Was best server I played at. Not that I liked it the most from the player perspective, but if I was to rate the servers which I seen I'd definitely put it to the top. It had ton of scripting work by pretty talented people, staff was great and didn't cheat(with few exceptions that just confirm the rule), and it was easy to contact them. May sound like I'm not being objective as I knew the most of them even before joining, but I remember that everyone could make a thread on these forums with suggestion, which wouldn't drastically change gameplay and was reasonable, he would get positive answer from admin just within a few days, not many servers in my experience offered that... Although ofcourse if we speak of the server which we liked the most from players standpoint, I'd name few ones were far more buggy, had much worse staff and community, but I love them because it was my first introduction to UO and I was kid back then. And since I have great parents I have only good memories about my childhood. xD
Funny thing is that everyone hates to raise their skills and being poor in UO, but it's the thing that leaves us with some very good memories about this game... Well, maybe victories on the tournaments along with ganks and duels also are good memories Tongue To me at least...
But still, this game, or rather this server and community(originally XUO's to me, and IN's later) has left me with the best of memories PC game could offer to me. I think so at least Tongue We had some people that were great. They were helpful, skilled ingame, had good personality always kept their word(unless real life came into picture, which always has to come first), and were very good Friends.

Some people weren't too good. They might have been decent as a players, but I never priced being skillful too much. Still ,even as a players they always overstimated themselves, some of them were real antagonists. They were so silly and illogical that if I didn't knew them for several years and wouldn't play with them on other servers I could think they're fake or just someone alt's because few topics and some of their actions/requests showed their absolute inability to comprehend so simple things that they seemed more like characters from satire, rather than real people...
But I'll remember them for a long time as well. No thanks to them, though XD

Anyways, to me it was a great server with great people. If I was more talented and had a friend like Lars Ulrich, Steve Harrison and had a voice of someone like Bruce Dickinson myself- I'd definitely sing a song about INXUO ;D

Horacio Wrote:Wow, me and another UO buddy got to drinking last night. We started talking about the olden days of UO an IN and we tried looking for some old pics. That lead us to this site. I was soooo cheesed to see I just missed it by a few months.

I used to be in [Daemon] with good ol Mystic Edge and crew. I went way back in that guild (alll the way back to the newb crew we all were in [KOP]...which was Knights of Power, not Kal Ort Por by the way =P

Wow, I miss IN. Good vs Evil battles at Trinny and Serps, badass GMs and custom built decorated houses (who remembers the hidden bank in the painting at our guildhouse on Ameoba Island)?

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello. Made lots of good friends on IN. I'd love to see what ever happened with them.

Me? Oh geez im all grown up now with a boring ass office job, a fiancee, and a mortgage. Actually, speaking of work...I should probably get back to it.

Shout out to all my Chaos brooos in [Daemon]. [Vampire]. [Goblin], and [SIN]....I think [TRU] also kinda belonged on the Chaos side...they were never very orderly =P

Regards,

Corey

aka Horacio
aka Grim

dude, DUDE...
how the hell have you been man, nice to see your still alive lol. Wish you were here half a year ago and possibly could of seen ya in game. Now if only Felix and Natok would of stopped by. Wonder how the hell they are now that i think about it. Anyway nice to see you came around to visit Smile Sucks growing up huh, I liked it more where i had less stress and more care free life. Oh well, Glad you stopped by Smile

I remember you well Horacio. Iluvatar / Khamman Bloodban here

Mystic Edge Wrote:dude, DUDE...
how the hell have you been man, nice to see your still alive lol. Wish you were here half a year ago and possibly could of seen ya in game. Now if only Felix and Natok would of stopped by. Wonder how the hell they are now that i think about it. Anyway nice to see you came around to visit Smile Sucks growing up huh, I liked it more where i had less stress and more care free life. Oh well, Glad you stopped by Smile

If it isnt ol Myst himself!!! K'tal mah Daemon brottttthaaaaa. Yeah sweet times, no regrets. Great to hear from ya man. Oh man I'm just reminiscing again! IN was so great at role play and stuff, thats why I could never call another shard home. Diablo 3 is about as close to an MMO as I'll go these days (I fear addiction haha!). If you ever play that lemme know and i'll send you my battlenet tag ^_^

Its cool seeing a lot of familliar names around this forum These folks happen to just come back as a forum troll for a visit (like me) or did you get a big piece of the IN community running on this shard?

Horacio Wrote:If it isnt ol Myst himself!!! K'tal mah Daemon brottttthaaaaa. Yeah sweet times, no regrets. Great to hear from ya man. Oh man I'm just reminiscing again! IN was so great at role play and stuff, thats why I could never call another shard home. Diablo 3 is about as close to an MMO as I'll go these days (I fear addiction haha!). If you ever play that lemme know and i'll send you my battlenet tag ^_^

Its cool seeing a lot of familiar names around this forum These folks happen to just come back as a forum troll for a visit (like me) or did you get a big piece of the IN community running on this shard?

I haven't played Diablo III in a while, game got too repetitive for me :/. Yeah I'll send you my tag in a pm. There were a hand full of old IN1 players here at times but most are too busy now. I'm sure if you look around the archives you'll see a lot of familiar faces. You should definitely check this out if you haven't already. A lot of old screen shots and some I posted in that thread as well. Good times indeed Big Grin http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?6...reen+shots

friendssssss where is the uo ?? go taran created inx 3 Tongue