Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sad news about our friend Zordar. RIP :(

Quote:I'm sorry to inform you guys that "Zordar" passed away recently. He has been missing for a couple of days after a night out. He never came home, and was found dead today in the river in the city where he lives. Very cold here in Sweden, or has been at least in most places and plenty of snow. He probably fell into the water on his way home in the night. May he rest in piece. He will be remembered forever for the cool and great guy he was. Thought id post it here for you guys to know since many of you have a lot of memories from him in the game and such.. He went way to early.. Sad

I know many of you didn't know Zordar, but for those of us that did, it's truly a loss. For me, he was a staple of my childhood. He was a real eFriend. UO will be tainted without him.

assuming this is legit, farewell from all the bros emil. we had great times together whether it was BST, X, Fairy or anything else, almost every UO story i've told anyone has involved you in some way griefing the hell out of some poor noobs. from fighting br to stealing housing plots easily one of the best guys to be around, always good fun. never gonna be another game like UO and never gonna be another zodor.

she not see camera
success

on another note for the forum admins korea != china fyi your auto ip banning thing is pointless and rude.

nasir check pms.

~*~*~*~*~peng~*~*~**~*~*

Yep, all of my best memories are of Zordar trolling Orcale, looting S and blaming it on Vixen, and posting super sweet screenshots. Even though he was known for trolling, he was still loved by the community. In my eyes, he defined my UO experience.

For anyone interested, this is the Facebook Group where it was first posted: https://www.facebook.com/groups/21240100184/?fref=ts

*sprinkles fairy dust*
"Can't talk, mouth too full" Sad

Peng, I relied. Also: Alcor, check your pms.

reallypeng Wrote:on another note for the forum admins korea != china fyi your auto ip banning thing is pointless and rude.
That part wasn't meant for you. Tongue You were probably blocked accidentally. I know the difference between all those asian countries, but there are botnets that are hitting the hell out of register.php and 99% of them are from China so I put up an auto-blocking script that will ban your IP if you access the register.php page more than 20 times in the last 1000 lines of the access logs. (don't test it, it'll block your IP. I only clear the blocks every week or so if I remember) I just stuck up a text file on dropbox to redirect them away from the server to lower the effect they were having.

-edit, K, maybe not 99%, but the vast majority-

cat autoblock*.log | wc -l

egrep "(China|Not Found)" * | wc -l

90.69%

Best zodor moments:

looting S hq and the vixen blame game
stealing that dudes plot outside luna
getting into black briefly
cant talk mouth is full
making a guy on demise have a breakdown after we literally ruined him
o-zone alts on UOG with the vent associated
the ninja links that made me vomit irl

and through it all being one of the nicest guys around. great friend who helped not only me but many others through tough times and everyone loved him.

i didn't really do anything on in1 except cyber with aghast and get pked by alcor so can't say a whole lot about it that others can. in2 however has left me with some of the best memories and friends i've ever had and was a great community. whether it was S, V, X or anyone in between the server was full of great people and to anyone i wronged i apologize.

on that note if anyone has IN2 screenshots i'd love to see your collections, almost all of the people I know have lost their collections now so any you have would be good to see.

Eru Wrote:bots

oh ya pretty sure every forum on the internet has been hit by them pretty hard especially in the last few years its just annoying for the legit people Sad

Damn, Zord passed away? Was there a newspaper report or anything that was officially posted or reported on? If this is true that saddens me to see someone go in such a unfortunate way. My condolences go out to the people that truly knew him or were close to him. Sucks hearing about ppl you once know in a game are no longer around.

No newspaper post that I could find. His Facebook page is absolutely flooded with love, though. It's heart breaking.

I wasn't going to post this here, but I guess it doesn't really matter: https://www.facebook.com/emil.krantz.5?fref=ts

yeah it's true...i friended his mom on FB and she still posts heartbreaking status updates about him, daily. i'll never forget my little zord nig SadSadSadSad

I remember him from IN1.. sad to hear that.. R.I.P

Truly sad to hear, I believe I still have a screenshot of Zordar and I carrying on a conversation with me in my log cabin and him waiting for me to exit lol, great memories