Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old School UO Shard (0.56 Sphere)

gang why u not join in server dude?

Gang Wrote:When we'll hit sixty and will go on pension we'll definitely have to re-open IN or XUO! We'll have no reflexes anymore but it shouldn't matter as I don't think kids under fifty will be interested in such games as UO!

Just imagine opening 123144123 bags in your bank and trying to remember where did you put your tour gear when Alzheimer's already took over your head XD

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
glad to see you and your sense of humor are still alive Big Grin
respect

ps- are you playing dota 2??

old school is the only server whit pvp we like guys
all join or enter and look

Habibi Jones Wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
glad to see you and your sense of humor are still alive Big Grin
respect

ps- are you playing dota 2??

Hey man! Glad to see you too!Tongue
Nope, I dont. Actually, never tried it... But I still play first dota, mostly because my RL friend plays it and he drags me in sometimes. You think it worth trying dota 2? It's better than first one?

P.S.
Chusco, you might doubt it but I'm glad to see you as well Smile And thanks for the invitation, but I think(or hope) I got bored of UO for a long time.

Gang Wrote:Hey man! Glad to see you too!Tongue
Nope, I dont. Actually, never tried it... But I still play first dota, mostly because my RL friend plays it and he drags me in sometimes. You think it worth trying dota 2? It's better than first one?

P.S.
Chusco, you might doubt it but I'm glad to see you as well Smile And thanks for the invitation, but I think(or hope) I got bored of UO for a long time.

I recommend that you both get a beta key for "Smite" and play with me, it's a lot of fun :] Think of it as DOTA combined with WoW, 3D-gameplay with DOTA-mechanics. It is a lot of fun actually, the aiming part requires a bit of practice if u want to play a ranged caster or attacker but once u nail that you'll probably love it Smile I can give u both beta invites if u PM me. I play LoL as well, it's also fun, so if u don't like the 3D mechanics u can try that if u're not into DOTA 2, buuuut try Smite first, it's awesome! Smile

- Ziggy

[video=youtube;lJk0idhG-qI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJk0idhG-qI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Stop lying to them ruskie, you are addected to drugs and don't give a **** about online games!

PD: Best wishes XXX

haha hehe xd lol i mean eks de

Ziggy the star!Tongue Hiho! Long time no seeTongue Yeah, I'll do some researching on LoL/HoN/Dota 2/Smite. After Habibi's message I watched couple dota 2 movies and do'h it was awesome compared to first dota;p
Does it worth trying to reach you via msn? You still use it? Or skype maybe? I can PM you via these forums ofcourse, but well, forums are much worse than live conversation when it comes to stuff like this;p

And mita, it's drugs that are addicted to me, not the way around. Wherever I go them mother****ers try and get me high. I resist but I'm not superman.

go play tanks Smile

add littlepr on skype. i dont use skype or msn often but i'll start keeping skype open now.
been busy but i have a dota 2 invite if you are interested Big Grin

dota2 = dota with tf2 hats and updated graphics
LoL = popular but simplified tutorial for dota
smite = dota for WoW players
HoN = this game still has players left?

Cana Wrote:dota2 = dota with tf2 hats and updated graphics
LoL = popular but simplified tutorial for dota
smite = dota for WoW players
HoN = this game still has players left?

LoL really is crap. and as you said, dota 2 = dota with tf2 hats and updated graphics. wouldn't play it if it was different than dota Big Grin
smite looks cool but i prefer the RTS feel of dota. HoN is pretty, but I hate it.

where i can download the files?