Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How are you jackasses doing?

Lamby, I've looked at that link you provided a few times and it is very intriguing. The screen shots of the modified world look amazing. How many people on average play there?

Awesome

[Image: sdm09.jpg]

Rit Scarforge Wrote:Darren is still around.

I remember Darren from Flint Hills UO.

Xyn Wrote:Lamby, I've looked at that link you provided a few times and it is very intriguing. The screen shots of the modified world look amazing. How many people on average play there?

Well it just opened a month ago so obviously not many, but there are still more than there were when I started playing this version of IN. There is a tourny coming up 50k just for showing 1million plus artifact to winner plus 2nd place and 3rd place prizes. Thats some good starting money if your thinking about giving it a try. ^_^ Anyway, Im hooked. If you like the custom designs of IN then you will love this shard and I encourage you to make a char and see for yourself.

*is Darren*

Krayer Wrote:Awesome

[Image: sdm09.jpg]

An argument I made my whole UO career. Only exception was stacking shit and teleporting inside on Sphere.

Nasir Wrote:An argument I made my whole UO career. Only exception was stacking shit and teleporting inside on Sphere.
There's still a way to house loot like that where you can get above the house, then just drop in above it. Big Grin It's kindof a pain to do though, but I've tested it and it works on RunUO.

oh what the ****