Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Roll Call For Moving To Rel Por

Don't think I could do another character... have started over so many times...

thats what i am being iffy about it starting over. I Just reformatted my computer to get things organized now. I am going to choose a server but I might do rel por and another one.. just by heart isnt into it, like it was on this server :/

i might be playing WoW again too.

im play wot al time

come join uodiamond.com
seems pretty awesome.. no skill cap atleast.

I tried rel por, spent half hour on the website getting pissed off trying to join and log into the game..
skill cap and no mounts just sounds ridiculous, a new map sure thats cool, but eh, they need a new webpage before they can think of looking professional.

Uodiamond has tutorials for everything getting set up, custom files and what not, write for razor and blah blah, logged in today, had about 40 players averaging constantly.. and i just like the idea that its actually active with staff lol. and they take suggestions, and they have tons of quests from what i can see.

Pass. That d-bag Maximus is playing on that shard. It's reason enough to not join.

tranith Wrote:come join uodiamond.com
seems pretty awesome.. no skill cap atleast.

I tried rel por, spent half hour on the website getting pissed off trying to join and log into the game..
skill cap and no mounts just sounds ridiculous, a new map sure thats cool, but eh, they need a new webpage before they can think of looking professional.

Uodiamond has tutorials for everything getting set up, custom files and what not, write for razor and blah blah, logged in today, had about 40 players averaging constantly.. and i just like the idea that its actually active with staff lol. and they take suggestions, and they have tons of quests from what i can see.

I am going there too to try it out...

if you spent 30 minutes trying to make an account and failed....you sir, are retarded

Installed all the files for UO diamond but every time I log in it just crashes, so I gave up.

Be|gar Wrote:if you spent 30 minutes trying to make an account and failed....you sir, are retarded

Funny, just checked their site again and looks like someone took my advice or it was just weird timing... cause now they added some join features and instructions.. finally got their shit together?.. either way, a skill cap and having no mounts is pretty damn lame if you ask me lol..

sounds good Kyleus3 hope you enjoy it,, it was like power hours all the time or something i dunno im only one day old, i like it Smileit has good potential.

And misterpickle i have no idea who Maximus is? so that doesn't concern me? why would that be a big deal lol avoid a decent server because of one player? sounds a little childish, but to each their own Smile hope you change your mind,

figured we could get a bunch of In players and start an IN guild or something

Ayleth Payne Wrote:Installed all the files for UO diamond but every time I log in it just crashes, so I gave up.

It has tutorials for everything..
Its ran on spher server to emulate old school sphere playing, pretty much what IN was trying to do but failed, well in some areas..

i had a problem connecting with razor, but i made a forum post and had a rely in a minute and it was fixed..

make a forum post ask for help? not sure why you would be crashing? old uo files or something creating a conflict or not fully updated with the right files i would assume or some stupid option in razor lol.

i created an account and played within 5 minutes....weeks ago...

tranith Wrote:And misterpickle i have no idea who Maximus is? so that doesn't concern me? why would that be a big deal lol avoid a decent server because of one player? sounds a little childish, but to each their own Smile hope you change your mind,

If Maximus is any indication of the mentality of the players on the shard then I'd definitely like to avoid playing there. You're also playing there so that's one more strike.

Some players currently logged on:

SISTERFISTER
ToPDoG
Pwnsauce

It oozes class.

Pickles are you on Rel Por? If so whats your char name and/or IRC name?