Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Roll Call For Moving To Rel Por

Rel Por seems tempting. I'm going to make a tank mage. How about you?

I will be making one as well. I will also be making a merchant at the same time. Who all will be logging on for launch today?

I will be logging on. Waiting for launch.

Just Launched. When everyone gets on post in here and meet up at Pedran.

It crashed Smile

Its back up but I am having issues getting logged in that I didn't have during beta. There are alot of people on already though so it must just be my issue that I don't have something set right.

I am in now. My name is Pheonix. I do NOT have a character names Jeremiah. Someone took it before I could get logged in.

I'm in, making my way to Pedran.

Sweet Aeo. I'm in too. Didn't get my name somone nabbed it before I could so I am Pheonix.

i will get on it maybe tomorrow or tonight.. i am out away of state for family reunion but hopefully its good

Anyone who is on right now go the relpor site and community and into their chat so we can all meet up. I'm now very good with the chat program so if you guys know how to set up our own room in there lemme know so it is easier for us to communitcate.

Aeo get on the Irc chat and msg me the shard is down so they can make some quick updates and will be back up pretty quickly