Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Moving to a New Shard

While it is certainly a disappointment that the shard will be shutting down & alot of time and effort that some put in will be lost, we can also turn this into a very enjoyable experience in the long run. Though it grew small at the end we had a very good community. I think it might be alot of fun to gather a group of us together, do some research on the other shards that remain active, and all move to a new shard and start a guild or small community together within the new shard. We could all work together to maximize our skills and wealth at a rapid rate and be back to pvping in possibly an order/choas setting in short time working together to be one of the stronger communities on a new shard. I think moving somewhere where we all start from scratch and work together to build up something solid would be a very fun thing to try. Everyone could choose a differnt merchant skill and we could have great items in no time and in the same right everyone could assist each other and we could be well skilled quickly as well. I just wanted to throw this out there to see who would be interested in banding together in a move to a new shard and then we can discuss doing some research to figure out were would be best.

I'm thinking about checking out http://relpor.com/

Belgar stated he might make an appearance. Please do not let that discourage you from choosing Rel Por.

Mister Pickles Wrote:Belgar stated he might make an appearance.

**** that.

Some upsides are it looks like a pretty cool concept and also looks like a place where we could all become members of the same city and band together quickly. However, the playerbase seems somewhat low. Do you know much about it? Has it been around long?

After some additional research it appears Rel Por is in beta so maybe that explains the number of people on becuase it looks like alot of people have tried it. I have read though more of the webpage and it does sound very fun. Let me know if you sign up. I'd also like more people to chime in if possible on what thier plans are post IN.

I'm going to be checking out relpor once it officially opens. Though I dunno, with the recent closure or state of the shards I have played my love for UO has dwindled.

IN did respark it for a little bit but it didn't last long and I just wound up AFK macro'ing the past few months. I'll see if relpor can change that.

Hey im in Smilelemme know what server you guys decide on

I'm also interested in joining everyone on another shard. A large guild of IN players would be a formidable force.

If anyone finds an AoS server without all the stupid stuff (mostly no insurance but no artefacts, bushido, ninjitsu and spellweaving would also be super) let me know, I know quite a few people who'd be interested. Not been able to find such a server myself (although I've put very little effort in).

yeh, post here if find some good server, in september i play uo too.
now only world of tanks Smile

UO secondage age is where its at. http://www.uosecondage.com/

if there are a good number or people I will go too.