Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imagine Nation shard is no more

on IN-X Doc and IN tooSmile

Baron Wrote:I would gladly take over. There are multiple reasons why the shard has failed to keep the 200+ players it once had. I think it has very little to do with staff, and alot to do with Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, and of course, other UO shards with a higher population.

I would definitly take over, I have been scripting for over 10 years. Im also a web developer and graphics designer so I have no problem with redoing a new website and making it more user friendly and being top of google SEO. Up to you guys though.

Let him keep the server up!? Big Grin

But sad to see this go... I really wished this day didn't happen. I loved the server more than anything and all the time I put into it, I hate seeing it go. Its a dread. Now I have to hope to find another server like it and relearn everything basically... damn the time I don't have but will get it done.

As another post we have... i think most of us are going to try to go to another server.

My server name is Kole ... and most likely going to be always that or try.

Please keep me up to date what server you guys are going to.... if this forum shuts off.... my email is [email protected]

Damn this sucks... :/

It would be great to keep the server up but give it a while new re-vamp. Keep the same idea of keeping it a sphere like shard, but work on upgrading things. Whole new website and forums to signify fresh start. Keep old characters and stuff. Add new events, use the standard bounty board, improve SEO rankings, improve vote systems and expand sites used, use XML vendors and stones, offer token systems and what not for PvE.

I have already done all this on a private shard I script on. Its not over till the fat lady sings. Looks like she will be singing in the next few days Sad

wow this does suck...i really was hoping the population would have gone back up not shutting down Sad

Mael Wrote:wow this does suck...i really was hoping the population would have gone back up not shutting down Sad

+1

Well I'm really sad to see this post, I really had a blast on here. I'd like to thank all the staff for all their time and effort that they put into making this server run smooth. I've been here on and off since Shade started the server up, it was really nice to see so many old names show up during that time. I'd also like to thank everyone that was in Vae Victis, it was an honor to lead the guild and play with all you oldies from IN1 one last time. Imagine Nation/UO will always have a special spot in my heart. Thanks for the memories guys, and best of luck to you all!

So long everyone,

IN-1:
Dalzhim [TRU]
Damien Bloodless [Vampire]

-

IN-2:
Prophet [X]

-

IN-R / IN-X:
Dalzhim [Vampire]

-

Imagine-Nation:
Dalzhim [Vae Victis]
Prophet [Ghost]
Carlos Martinez [FIESTA!]
Hamburgler (Thief)

(P.S) Any chance we could have a little something before the server gets shut down, an event or something? :/ As a final farewell?

Dalz Wrote:(P.S) Any chance we could have a little something before the server gets shut down, an event or something? :/ As a final farewell?

That would be kind of funny. The only event hosted in the last 2-3 months is an event for a "final farewell."

lol would we all wear our best things? lol

Nice idea, but well lets gather at least 8 people then. And what event u were thinking off? 1vs1 loot? And a brittish lord's castle as a prize for winner? xd

FFA around the whole world ready go

kyleus3 Wrote:wow this does suck...i really was hoping the population would have gone back up not shutting down Sad

+1

me too...