Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imagine Nation shard is no more

i miss playing with you people! Sad i hope there is someone out there who will fix the new IN! :p

miss you guys too

IN will revive again?

Artur Wrote:IN will revive again?

please let it be true

Waiting for someone to say "Oh it's true!"

QiQi Wrote:Waiting for someone to say "Oh it's true!"
haha yeah

we are top 10.. lol

because we're winners!

winning

Wow.. I have alot of spare time now and was thinking about re downloading uo and getting back on the shard.. Never expected to see it shut down... And was even more surprised to see my log in info still worked.. I actually missed playing and was looking forward to catching up with some old friends.. I see alot of new names so most of you probably don't know me but in game I was Murry. I also was a gm on IN-R and IN-X and for a short time on this shard as Viz. I helped make the plant system and the seed reward process that rabbi salmid (don't remember how to spell it) spent countless hours mastering.. well I really hope that somehow this shard raises back from the dead again.. Would be grate if it did in the next hour Smile Anyhow if there is a need for donations or gm help let me know. Would be happy to help any way I can.. Shoot me a e-mail [email protected] or a message on here. Now that I found the place I will check back more often. Hope everyone is well.
Murry/Gm Viz

Damn, I really did love coming here. Solid ideas and the most stable sphere shard experience i have played in a long time. I want to say thank you to Tabion (rip), Taran and Eru for making this place come alive again. Without them there wouldn't be a Imagine Nation. It was fun speaking with everyone here and you will be remembered. I came from the original IN1 and played there until shut down. Never played IN2 because it didn't feel the same. Once this server was up and running I was all up for it. Recently however, Real life really hits hard when things start getting tough which I had to take a leave and strive for life goals. Makes me wish i was a carefree kid again sometimes. Life seem so much simpler regardless of the negatives. Anyway, This is my first time back seeing the website in months. I'm glad the forums are still up at least and maybe one day we can all play something together again. I staffed here for a few months before I had to take my leave and I played here again as a player. It was the best IN experience in a while and thank you again Taran and Eru for making this project work as long as it did. I'll see ya guys

GM Althos
Mystic Edge [Daemon]
Robin Hood [MM]
Citsym

hi mystic Smile

i wondered where you went, didn't know you were althos