Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imagine Nation shard is no more

Coldrake Wrote:I would be willing to help build a Imagine Nation HUB to keep the community going. I have all of the original art work, files, etc. Let me know.

Coldrake / KM

Hub like a website? I dunno what you mean Big Grin

eat a bowl of dick

Oh. I stopped reading this thread. Hub. I'll try getting started this weekend. I'll get as far as I can before I get bored and masturbate until I pass out.

I absolutely loved the revival of IN and hate to see it go. I got busy with school and work so I regret not being on as much... I will truly miss it. My thanks to all the efforts of the staff and fellow players...it was fun!!

Hello friends and family of Imagine-Nation!! I'm sad to see the shard wither away. I guess its inevitable as some predicted but it was a damn good run while it lasted, i had a blast!!! Most may remember me as Maktor Dalgion , and only a few knew me as Counceler and GM Wu I had a blast playing with the ones who were closest to me. I wish you all great success in life and lots of happy days ahead. Good luck my friends.

Maktor [Daemon];89758 Wrote:Hello friends and family of Imagine-Nation!! I'm sad to see the shard wither away. I guess its inevitable as some predicted but it was a damn good run while it lasted, i had a blast!!! Most may remember me as Maktor Dalgion , and only a few knew me as Counceler and GM Wu I had a blast playing with the ones who were closest to me. I wish you all great success in life and lots of happy days ahead. Good luck my friends.

I remember Wu. He changed my name in Mt. Kendall. I didn't see him much after that. As with most staffers, he just kind of abandoned the shard.

Maktor I miss you buddy!!!

Damn this shard i tried some other things and everytime i come back to this place.... i wanna thank every staff member for those good memories and wanna thank all friends and people i knew!! if i need to type there names it will be a pain in the ass
Atlas i wanna thank you SOOO much for helping out with the Ghost HQ it looked GREAT!!! Big Grin and also Eru for placing it :p i miss this damn shard allready!! dont forget my best man Habibi!! miss you guys!! Sad
still be on the forums!! for those who willing to play other games pm me!!

greetszz

I quit right after the shard peaked at 200+, but it wasn't my choice. Lots of real life and financial issues contributed to that. Christina Thorn, Makaveli thanks for all the memories andglad we got to get our fill of UO one last time!!!

I miss you all !!

:*

Everyones heart was in the shard. Anyone have xfire? kyleus3 is my user add me if you do. I play quiet a few different games .I just got a teamspeak3 running up and would love to get into another game but i just dont know what i want. i have been playing a game each day differently.