Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This Server Needs a Lift

as many as you are aware, the server has playerbase has dropped massivley, i hear that all the Admin are playing Diablo 3 - please give us a few skill boost weekends, its not very hard to do, you have to be there on 2 occasions, one to start it, and a second time to finish it :/

If you really cared about the server, then someting would be done - this server is good, no point in letting it die

Hmm, what's the next holiday? I could go for a skill-boost weekend too.

Eru Wrote:Hmm, what's the next holiday? I could go for a skill-boost weekend too.

July 4th for the Americans

Eru Wrote:Hmm, what's the next holiday? I could go for a skill-boost weekend too.

im from England - But the 4th July will do, i feel as though us players who are still playing have showed alot of faith, staying when the server has got tough, i.e not many players etc.. but ultimately the decision is yours, and also, i still havnt seen any development on the Veteran reward system that i proposed are 7 weeks ago. this would keep people logged in, and i wudnt have new players saying to me the day the start, how do you actually survive here? No pvpers to sell pots to - take the initial point of out many skills, there is only so much decoration of your already HUGE house's you can do :/

even having 1 more active gm during the day when there is not one, would help.
Rolleyes
<---------------------------