Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Will one of you active Game Masters please stop the spamming?

wtf. U DON'T KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT JUST LEARN INJECTION ITS NOT HARD NONE OF MY MACROS ARE MORE THAN 4 LINES JUST USE .UO FANCYAUTOKILLFUNCTIONWITHCUTTINGANDLOOTINGANDMININGANDCARPENTRYANDSPEEDHAXANDBBQ

coming from a server with 15 players online. when other servers that dont have half the stuff like this server does. And bans injection and other programs like that but can still hold 300 to 600 player base.

With out injection most ppl here would see just black and white. Since they are scared to learn uo.

bbq macro too powerful. plz don't release it to the public.

Kander Wrote:coming from a server with 15 players online. when other servers that dont have half the stuff like this server does. And bans injection and other programs like that but can still hold 300 to 600 player base.

With out injection most ppl here would see just black and white. Since they are scared to learn uo.

I'd support you in your crusade, but unfortunately it's doomed to fail. Sad

Most it can hope to do is to reduce the number of players who have access to "powerful" scripting tools like injection. It's not even injection that can do the most efficient scripts if what you are looking for is automated or semi-automated scripts.

pls dont ban bbq script!

I have a macro to make macros. <-- AWSOME

YOu have have to introduce what macro you want to create and it will create it auto.

EXAMPLES: ,imakeall "I want a macro to be Game Master"
,imakeall "I want a macro get one million IRL right now"

WHAT EVER!! IT'S AMAZING. I'm actually selling it for 50 euros. PM me if you want it

wtb 2x macros to make macros

I totally hate Injection and EasyUO. But I'm not sure if we can ban them completely. We can force a specific client version which Injection doesn't support, but that doesn't stop EasyUO and also worse is that a sufficiently clever person can probably find a way to make Injection work, which means even bigger advantage to the cunning coder at the expense of more casual/normal players...

That said, I'd shed no tears if they ever get banned, but that's an admin decision, not for a lowly GM...

Injection and EasyUO broke UO. A ban on those utilities would be impossible to enforce and there's nothing we can do about that now.

What servers have 300-600 and have injection banned ... ? The abyss? Well, yeah, but they don't allow any third party programs besides their abyss client. Which practically IS injection, but without script module. It sure cuts the possibilities down, but it's speed and reliability stands, and thats what is important for most of injection users. Like I already said in the past - I don't think anyone ever successfuly used automated injection scripts on here...

Oh, and... If anyone thinks that those injection users would be handicapped, or even "seeing black and white" only - I'm down to set the razor up and make 1vs1 vs them any time. I can even record it via fraps so you can make sure I use razor and nothing else... A reason to log in at least;p

Gang Wrote:What servers have 300-600 and have injection banned ... ? The abyss? Well, yeah, but they don't allow any third party programs besides their abyss client. Which practically IS injection, but without script module. It sure cuts the possibilities down, but it's speed and reliability stands, and thats what is important for most of injection users. Like I already said in the past - I don't think anyone ever successfuly used automated injection scripts on here...

Oh, and... If anyone thinks that those injection users would be handicapped, or even "seeing black and white" only - I'm down to set the razor up and make 1vs1 vs them any time. I can even record it via fraps so you can make sure I use razor and nothing else... A reason to log in at least;p

i agree; I use razor and really only razor

I play in ASCII mode:

[Image: lIbP7.png]

I dont try to advertise a sever while on another servers forums but I will in this case. The server that bans injection and easyuo is pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, that server is a T2A era style server that bans the use of them programs. They watch server logs and can pin point players that use it. That server has a HIGH player base and a great economy. You hardly see staff in game but they are always there when you page. And they also have staff that stalk players macroing mining or fishing and jail if they dont respond when the staffer trys to contact them.