Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestions For IN1 style shard

Yep, it's automatic now. I was messing with spawns earlier and was testing NPCs with EVs and was wondering why my weapons kept disappearing. Tongue Shade and his sneaky updates.

Shade Wrote:Yeah I made it that way after all. Course you would know this already if you read the changelog Tongue
Me read? Please if its not about sex or golf i read nothing!

Bandages should also disarm you Tongue

I think if stuff useages is more easily PvP is more fun, but here is some ideas for you....

>Some skills should be have easy skill gain like;
All Combat Skills, All Knowledge skills and Magery because action Big Grin

>Some skills should be have easy skill gain like;
All Craft, Gathering and Special skills because if everyone can make everything shard ecenomy will busted

>GH mana should be add

>HP lose when click attack scrolls is bull shit

>No need stat limit

>Orb system... huh??!!! :mrgreen:

>Item craft recipes... why we needed??!!! :ugeek:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

not a real fan of greater mana pots, with these u can basically have enough mana for any spell u need at anytime. Therefor i am against them at this moment

I'd like to find an alternative to greater mana potions. The huge amount of MP you can get is kindof broken for PVP, but we definitely need a way to help out the hunters. Maybe a food buff that acts like a passive meditation tic for 5-10 minutes after eating it.

Eru Wrote:I'd like to find an alternative to greater mana potions. The huge amount of MP you can get is kindof broken for PVP, but we definitely need a way to help out the hunters. Maybe a food buff that acts like a passive meditation tic for 5-10 minutes after eating it.

Great Idea Big Grin

Paulie Wrote:Bandages should also disarm you Tongue

Was never that way in my day. More realistic so not to bad but really doesn't effect much since everything can be placed on a macro these days.

How much mana do mana pots give back now? If i recall correctly from IN it was 45 mana returned per pot. If we are looking to simulate that style of pvp, pots are a pretty important aspect of it.

Halo Dalgion Wrote:

Was never that way in my day. More realistic so not to bad but really doesn't effect much since everything can be placed on a macro these days.

I have been trying to get macros to work but have been unsuccessful. Do you use razor for this or some other program?

I personally use Razor since it's really easy and is all set up through the GUI. You can also use Injection, but you have to write your own macros using Injection's scripting language (or find the macros that someone else has written already.) The only *real* advantage that Injection has over Razor is that it apparently has a little less lag and interacts with the client faster. The downside is that it's harder to use, can only use specific clients (usually older), and is more prone to crashing if you don't know it very well (which is hard because there's next to no documentation).

TL;DR - I like Razor.

Halo Dalgion Wrote:

Actually on IN1 they would disarm you on heal because i remember my specific macro to rearm whatever my weapon was.