Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Many Quest dont work

I did 1 by 1 to be sure to have only 1 quest in my quest log (.quest) I remove one to try another one just to tell you that wasnt the problem.

1: Terrible Hatchlings: Cannot complete the quest to Ansella Gryen after killing my 10 beetle.

2:Solen Matriarch: Cannot talk to the stolen Matriarch to start it.

3: I find the Hell-Remains of Pyros (rare drop i suppose) but cannot complete my investigation to Inez

4:The Count : cannot find Reyhan. I looked for him for few hours around Yew Gy and i never find him. I find another guy with the same name in yew, but hes a artist and dont give quest.

5:With 35 people online can we have more information about other quest and recipe please.

Thank

Gosss Wrote:I did 1 by 1 to be sure to have only 1 quest in my quest log (.quest) I remove one to try another one just to tell you that wasnt the problem.

1: Terrible Hatchlings: Cannot complete the quest to Ansella Gryen after killing my 10 beetle.

2:Solen Matriarch: Cannot talk to the stolen Matriarch to start it.

3: I find the Hell-Remains of Pyros (rare drop i suppose) but cannot complete my investigation to Inez

4:The Count : cannot find Reyhan. I looked for him for few hours around Yew Gy and i never find him. I find another guy with the same name in yew, but hes a artist and dont give quest.

5:With 35 people online can we have more information about other quest and recipe please.

Thank

I think the staffers are aware of the broken quests, just not sure if they wish to do anything about them.

I killed the hatchlings and tried to talk to the NPC but she wasn't having any of that. I cancelled the quest and now she won't speak to me again.

There's really not an option to speak with the matriarch. I tried walking all the way around her, speaking various words, and clicking on her in various positions.

The remains of Pyros quest isn't broken per se. If you search the forums you will find a thread discussing that particular quest. Apparently the remains are used to summon Pyros near his throne. Eru said the fellow is basically impossible to kill so there's no point in summoning Pyros. I kept the remains so that if the NPC is nerfed I won't have to hunt for his remains again.

The Count quest works somewhat as it's intended. The NPC is near the mountain to the East. He's a few tiles in from the treeline. I had to kill The Count several times before the quest would complete.

The prisoner quests do not function as intended. Eru told me around four months ago the quest was broken. The prisoners will not speak to you.

It's impossible to start The Collector's Quest since we do not have access to the docks in Ocllo. I asked if there was an alternate starting point. No reply yet.

Interesting : http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?5...#post88807

Nice, i find Reyhan where you tell me, but on a old post i saw a screenshot of him near the Yew Gy.Semm they have move it.

Thank for Pyro, i didnt know we need to summon him. They nerfed it as i saw on the forum, post from 1 hours ago.

If you know other quest, can you post their names. I did the scorpion king, all the mercanary one, the seafoorer, the dreadwolfe. Do you know more? I saw one exterminate the vermines something like that, you know what is that one?

No, I don't know of anymore quests.

The Antivenom (Scorpion King) quest is okay. I did it 16 times. I was hoping there'd be a variety of armor to collect. I have two king statues, one prince, and 3 queens. As for the armor, I have two Scorpion Harnesses. It looks neat, but it would be nice to have a set.

Did you receive the mystical sextant? The quest is given by Finlor in the hut on that island where the dreaded wolves are spawned. It's a long quest. The reward is kind of neat.

The Witches Apprentice quest is worth trying. I liked the dialogue.