Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Conection problems

Hi i can log in to the game. I instal game do all steps in patching and when i try log in i have message " Couldn't connect to uo. Please try again in few moments". I have god ip, patches.
Please help !

http://in-uo.net/info/faq

Couldn't connect to UO Wrote:If you get the message "If you get the message "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments" it's most likely because you have entered the wrong address. If you are using Razor make sure that it says game.in-uo.net inside "Server box" when starting Razor.

Did you try that already? It should be game.in-uo.net and not game.in-uo.com
There are a few other options listed there. You'll also need to make sure that any firewall software isn't blocking port 2593

I try now i have massage " Verit'ying Account" and i wait 15, 30 min...... and nothing

Quote:If you get stuck at "Verifying Account" when trying to login, that means you are probably trying to login with an encrypted client. You will have to use a program to decrypt your client, such as Razor. If you are already using Razor make sure that "Patch client encryption" is checked when starting Razor.

If you're using Injection or a plain UO client, it will need to have its encryption patched. (Try the "Fix Client" option in the patcher or the "Install Injection" option. I think they're both under the tools menu)

I ty fix client in IN patcher bot it didn't work.

Delete all the stuff that has to do with UO on ur PC and reinstall the game, follow step by step..