Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GMs doing anything? another subject about player base way down!!!

everyone have a life in rl xD i hope IN pop goes up later ! i will stay xD

i am off and on, but i stil think its a great server no matter what

It happen's you are likely to see me as a player once this D3 Hardcore bug leaves my system as WoW is in the end of expansion blues for me and teh guild no more raiding till we see Mists

and would someone mind sorting the server out its down :p

yup!!!!

Ortanith Wrote:It happen's you are likely to see me as a player once this D3 Hardcore bug leaves my system as WoW is in the end of expansion blues for me and teh guild no more raiding till we see Mists

Ort what's your gamertag?

I love you all hate on me and call me stupid yet it's exactly what happened I find it hilarious in the end look whose suffering, there was a stable 200 players now there's 31? Mael you honestly sound like your in denial about playing the game due to your pc being too old or something but anyways I mean the facts speak for them selves :/

ANYWAYS enough of that inferno diablo is deaddddddddddddddddd and im about to make bank when the real money auction house comes out pzpzpz

sm0ke Wrote:im about to make bank when the real money auction house comes out pzpzpz
Nearly as much as a few hours of a real job. XD

IN for life !
But aye there is a RL thats taking alot of time, but one thing is for sure I my self may be absent at times, but ill stick around till the end.

Talos Wrote:IN for life !
But aye there is a RL thats taking alot of time, but one thing is for sure I my self may be absent at times, but ill stick around till the end.

amen

Eru Wrote:Nearly as much as a few hours of a real job. XD

true but i get to do what i enjoy for now while making money xd, and as of right now the gold:real life money ratio is pretty unreal

1mil=19USD$ lol

sm0ke Wrote:true but i get to do what i enjoy for now while making money xd, and as of right now the gold:real life money ratio is pretty unreal

1mil=19USD$ lol

How long does it take you to farm a million gold? Why don't you get a job at McDonald's? You can make $20 in 3 hours. You'll make a hell of a lot more money, it would take a lot of the burden off of your parents I'm sure...