Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new player training guild

started a guild that will be for new players to help them get started. It's called the Academy. The guild will be housed in the same static in Trinsic as Vanguard. Players can join the Academy with no strings attached and leave whenever they like.

the only restriction is naming. Not to pick on anyone but a name like Bongwater wouldn't get in. You get the picture.

you can't survive in PvP here without a healthy supply of pots and scrolls. All members of the Academy will have access to both. I'm a GM alchy and we have a Scribe who can make FS scrolls. The way it would work is like this. Members of the Academy would simply provide the alchemist or scribe the materials(regents, scrolls) and then the orders would be filled no charge.

If you want to join PM me on forums or PM John Falstaff in game.

so i can join and give you enough regs for 20k EV scrolls and you'll make them for me? Smile

Be|gar Wrote:so i can join and give you enough regs for 20k EV scrolls and you'll make them for me? Smile

it's mostly just for new players so they have a place to afk train and can find others to hunt with etc.

i can't make EV scrolls anyway