Poll: You want that mounts can be killed from outside houses or not? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
64.29%
64.29%
No
35.71%
35.71%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mounts can be killed from outside houses or not?

you want that mounts can be killed from outside houses or not?

i never understood why they can be killed actually....

so one guy that want for example keep safe his nightmare has to buy a castle ?!

and if i like any different house but still have a nightmare?
and i'd be lag friendly too this way, anyway
vote and lets see what you think about it

to me is pretty obvious the choice..

so you that voted yes, think is right that you have to buy a castle in order to keep safe a mount?
that makes sense for you right?
lol

please write down the reason of your choice at least..

i vote no.. a house should be a safe zone for anyone.. its really your paying for your own safety, why cant you hold that there.

kyleus3 Wrote:i vote no.. a house should be a safe zone for anyone.. its really your paying for your own safety, why cant you hold that there.

yea simply another good reason..

today ingame one guy replied me "because taming would become too easy", i can answer with some points here cause is so no sense as answer that have many wrongs:
1 first you got to GET the creature
2 if you dont get you PAY for the creature
3 a mount often give you no points in taming and you tame it quick (money wasted)
4 taming raise so slow that is comparable to alchemy......

where is it easy even if you can tame in peace at your home???

and also, my primary reason here was about the nightmare to keep it into your house, nightmare is not shrinkable so...

I vote damage be disabled for ALL THE THINGS

Nasir Wrote:I vote damage be disabled for ALL THE THINGS

so you voted "no" right?

I voteds yes, the house is not just a place for safety its for your items etc, a castle is not required to keep a nightmare safe. Also I do not know if you can put your Nightmare in a stable

Hiraku Wrote:so you voted "no" right?

I voted yes. ;\

I have 3 nightmares. I dont keep them in my house, they are mine, but they aren't in my house nor are they shrunk. XD I dunno, maybe try aproaching NPC in stables and it will be able to help ya?;p

IMHO a house would be the safest place, you pay a lot for a zone where you aren't secure...

Nasir Wrote:I voted yes. ;\

so you voted for the system is running now, where ppl can kill mount staying outside from your house...

cossi +1

Gang Wrote:I have 3 nightmares. I dont keep them in my house, they are mine, but they aren't in my house nor are they shrunk. XD I dunno, maybe try aproaching NPC in stables and it will be able to help ya?;p

what about training them?

Well if you aren't capable of making a macro that will heal up the ride before EQ kills it, then I think you shouldn't train it afk.
Though, I dunno, thats how UO always worked. Lately people just tend to complain about everything. I wonder what would happen if EV's could be casted on door once again , like it originally was in 0.51a ?

p.s.
Btw, you don't need castle to keep your pets alive. EQ don't work farther than 8-10tiles. So, obviously castle isn't the only option.