Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stats?

As a pvp mage, what should my stats be? currently, i'm sitting at 105 st, 89 dex, and 106 mana but this was just after macroing what i wanted.... what shall i lock them as? Looking for as many opinions as possible. Thanks guys.

PvP is more hybrid here than class-based (since no skill cap) so it's really a matter of stylistic choice. But here is some relevant information for you:

STR - Gives HP; 50 HP + half of your STR. Also melee weapon damage relies on STR but maxes out at 100.

DEX - Gives 1 STAM per DEX. Swing rate is normalised at 100 DEX, below this you lose 0.8% rate per DEX and above this you gain 0.4% rate per DEX. Also DEX improves success % chance with bandages (base is 91% success at 80 DEX, you gain/lose about 1% per 10 DEX above or below this) and a moderate increase in minimum bandage heal from 1 HP at 80 DEX up to 5 HP at 120 DEX with a similar increase in maximum bandage heal from approximately 50 HP up to 54 HP.

INT - Gives MANA; 1 MANA per INT. Also INT affects the passive mana regeneration rate. Mana rate is calculated from Mediatation (base) + INT and is capped at 200, so at GM meditation INT of over 100 makes no difference but at 80 Meditation every INT counts.

I'd go 100/100/100 for dueling and 120/60/120 for ganking... anyway i would still keep 100/100/100 for both ;D

Yea , you can read Loki's post and go into math analyses, or simply follow Raziel's recommendation ;p If you plan to PvP and happen to have two characters, use 100 each stat for dueling and 120\120\60dex for ganking. If you have just one character, I'd go with 100 each myself.