Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello! New here!

Hello all! Popping in to introduce myself a bit. I've played many MMOs in my time but nothings left an impression as UO has. I started when I was roughly 12 and stopped probably around high school so 16. Played free servers and a bit of the original one. The free ones left more for the imagination and were generally more enjoyable. Anyways, currently I'm playing Tera Online and loving it. Needed a break and was surfing youtube and found your advertisement video and was in love immediately. Been going over the website on the things you can do and I must say, I wanna do it all.

I do have some questions for the public that read this though. Are there any player made towns in existence as of yet? If so, is it guild based or just a few players? I'm a roleplayer at heart and am looking to either form a guild of Order roleplayers, since the server seems a bit Chaos heavy, or join a well established one. Probably going to make my own as this shard allows for a lot of creativity and I'm gonna use it!

Last question is, has anyone used the UO Architect before? Its new to me from the years I've quit to now. And any help getting it and getting it working would be appreciated. Smile

Thanks for reading all!

P.S. Also voted on both sites for us! Yay! Remember to do so as well!

There are a few player made guild towns scattered around the world with banks , i'll let you discover them yourself.

About the RP Order guild , Metal Knights are an Order guild , and i personally love to RP , but honestly the last pvpers left on this server are some elitist egoists people who also seems to enjoy greifing / swearing to an excessive ammount , wich kinda kills any RP immersive experience you'd wish to have.

Welcome to IN, Bring your friends here ! Cya in game!

/BenSa

welcome Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Galehaut Wrote:There are a few player made guild towns scattered around the world with banks , i'll let you discover them yourself.

About the RP Order guild , Metal Knights are an Order guild , and i personally love to RP , but honestly the last pvpers left on this server are some elitist egoists people who also seems to enjoy greifing / swearing to an excessive ammount , wich kinda kills any RP immersive experience you'd wish to have.

Read somewhere the GMs will take care of the griefers who are destroying an RP. Which is encouraging. And we just gotta do our own thing until the shard gets more population again. Was told the population thinned out a bit, which is going to happen with all the MMOs coming out. But they'll be back. Smile Look at me? Came back after so many years. Never quite lost the love of the game. Have faith and regulate Galehaut! Smile

Vanguard is an RP Order type guild. We have our guild house within the city limits of Trinsic. We haven't officially gone order yet because we don't have enough members.

PM me if you're interested and have any questions.

Falstaff Wrote:Vanguard is an RP Order type guild. We have our guild house within the city limits of Trinsic. We haven't officially gone order yet because we don't have enough members.

PM me if you're interested and have any questions.

I will certainly keep you in mind and thanks again for those bandages! Smile