Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fizzling dispel

Uh, really? Are you sure? I haven't been ingame at all this week but I was not aware of any such change...

I don't think you're correct though, Lamby. My guess is that as vortex was hitting you your character attempted to attack back automatically, and it made your spell fizzle... Takes less than second to attack with empty hands, and casting spell disarms you. Try tabbing in-out next time before casting.

never had to do that before tho =o shit is different now. ev will fizzle GH even. if youre evading it and it gets within reach of you, you fizzle anything almost

I was out hunting for the first time in months, had no issue dispelling EV's even when they where chasing me down and hitting me. Didn't notice any difference.

maybe it has something to do with my lousy connection here in China. When I get home ill try again and comment further.

Bobafett Wrote:I have no problem dispel on my EV's , but yesterday i did not understand why i was unable to dispel my sumoned gate .. called dispel 5 times fizzle all the time.. Casting a wall over the gate to cancel it..

Pretty sure you can use Dispel Field instead of Dispel to get rid of a gate. Tongue

I'm in young status.. convenient way to use EV/BS for hunting. They never attack me.. But I can also never dispel them. With 90 magery.. Dispel always fizzles on BS or EV.

On IN1 sphere .51a.. Dispels would work on those unless you were hit.. So you can't stand next to an EV or BS attacking you and dispel it.. without running away while casting. It worked well in my opinion. I don't think it works the same way on this server. And I'm pretty curious about what would happen if I cast EV near someone out of town.. If they can't dispel them, that would be an awesome way to kill people.

But I really think this is a problem or if it's not a bug.. it's just not the same as .51a.

Dark Link Wrote:Dispels would work on those unless you were hit.. So you can't stand next to an EV or BS attacking you and dispel it.. without running away while casting. It worked well in my opinion. I don't think it works the same way on this server.

It works that way here.

I just tried it out again.. And I dispelled it. So I don't know what the problem was before.