Poll: Do you want to use your pet in pvp? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
60.87%
60.87%
No
39.13%
39.13%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you want your pet to attack players in game if u write all kill and target them?

Right now tamers are to show off expensive rides only...

[Image: tumblr_lwips6uTuy1qgzv18o1_500.gif]

Pokemon MODE FTW!

Loki Wrote:I'm sorry but the reason tamer PvP works in AoS is that a tamer has only 7 skills, in order to be a tamer you need Animal Lore and Animal Taming (and perhaps also Veterinary/Anatomy) so you end up sacrificing a lot out of your template of only 700 skill points, especially if you go with power scrolls for any of those skills. However, here with no skill cap you could "all kill" and also still be attacking with weapons/casting spells/FS scrolling etc.

It's too powerful. It would only work if the animals were extremely weak, but then what is the point? I'm sorry but if you can't see the problem then I suspect you're not looking past your own personal desires.

can't you do as for silver weapons? that mounts will do only a 60% of dmg to players and 100% to monsters for example?
i mean it should become something with which players can defend themselves better than now in pvm if attacked, not a new pvp system where players will use nightmares

i think you are missing a good point of it, if the mount will do 60% dmg i think will be a good compromise, it would means very risky to use it in pvp (its enought you meet two guys vs you and they'll probably still kill you and steal the nightmare as well) but a better defence if attacked by one single pk on pvm

right now what can happen easily and that i'd like to dont see, is a person that train a mare for long time then goes for hunt and because of a pk that arrive (maybe even when he is low of mana) he kill him and steal the mare very quick

at least the pks will have some challenge