Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sol's first PVM event - Thursday 17:00 Central Standard Time (24:00 Server Time)

BenSa Wrote:you are right loki, but i will be still on game xD

Me too!!!

[Ed the Architect]

Loki Wrote:Only my time was put into the PvP changes and lack of PvP changes earlier probably cost us players as well.

Nevertheless, I think summer, girls in summer dresses, exams, D3, people going on holiday, UO/IN nostalgia fading away after a year etc. etc. are all also factors. People oversimplify and blame the things they want to blame, but the fact is if 100+ players leave/go inactive there isn't just 1 reason, everyone has their own reasons and 90% of them are out of our hands. Perhaps when D3 becomes boring, the weather gets worse and people come home from holidays the playerbase will start to rise again.

It was sm0ke. He took 100 players with him. He said so himself.

Loki Wrote:Only my time was put into the PvP changes and lack of PvP changes earlier probably cost us players as well.

Nevertheless, I think summer, girls in summer dresses, exams, D3, people going on holiday, UO/IN nostalgia fading away after a year etc. etc. are all also factors. People oversimplify and blame the things they want to blame, but the fact is if 100+ players leave/go inactive there isn't just 1 reason, everyone has their own reasons and 90% of them are out of our hands. Perhaps when D3 becomes boring, the weather gets worse and people come home from holidays the playerbase will start to rise again.

Or rather , maybe if the server becomes fun and balanced again as a whole , with an economy , with active and professional staff members, maybe then the playerbase will start to rise again.