Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Treasure Map Looting

Does anyone have a script or something that loots the t map chest? I had grabbing 20 little jewels. My monitor is kind of large and seeing little things like that makes my head hurt. Any ideas or help would be fantastic.Cool

magnifying glass?? I heard of auto loot scripts but i cant say that i know of one. Easy uo and injection are the devil!!!

Change ur Windows resolution to 1024-768 or something like that, objects appear lots bigger in Uo :p

it would be nice for one haha

You can use razor's restock agent and target the chest.

Echo Wrote:You can use razor's restock agent and target the chest.

You know I tried that, its alright but seems a bit buggy.... the picking up is weird.

It queues everything so just hit the macros once and wait till its done then if there are leftovers you can do it again. Also the restock agent restocks up till the quantity you enter is in your pack. If you already have a bunch of gems in your pack it may not restock as much as you'd expect.

Code:
#lpc 1000

set %autotrashtypes WHL_GYL_PXL_DUL_BUL_UUL_NTL_XTL_RUL_QUL_VRD_QOH_AVF_ZUF_YTL_OIK_PUL_EUL
set %trashcontainer PAMASMD
set %lootcontainer BBZENSD

set %lastcont #BACKPACKID

while #TRUE
{
  if ( #CONTTYPE = IKF ) ; Chest container gump (treasure chest, bank, etc.)
  {
    set %chest #CONTID
findmore:
    finditem %autotrashtypes C_ , %chest
    if #FINDCNT > 0
    {
      Exevent Drag #findid #findstack
      Exevent Dropc %trashcontainer
      goto findmore
    }
    finditem * C_ , %chest
    if #FINDCNT > 0
    {
      Exevent Drag #findid #findstack
      Exevent Dropc %lootcontainer
    }
  }
}

%trashcontainer is ID of your mini trash can and %lootcontainer is ID of the container where you'd like to place all the loot. Whatever you define as trash type it'll trash and it'll place the rest in the container you specified. Be aware, that looting reveals you and depending on treasure level there's a chance to spawn monsters. If you use this script, you might be bum ****ed before you are done looting.

allsuperior Wrote:Does anyone have a script or something that loots the t map chest? I had grabbing 20 little jewels. My monitor is kind of large and seeing little things like that makes my head hurt. Any ideas or help would be fantastic.Cool

abit off topic.

But i want to se more rare loot in Treasure`s cos right now it is so boring to do them, always the same thing inside the chest.