Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hiding vs detect hidden

idk if this is made on purpose anyway i noticed that one char with 40 in detect hidden already can discover everytimes another char gm in both hiding and stealth

in case the suggestion would be to get the vs more fair

To bad one has to be revealed while in stealth then using the skill again makes the player shown Sad

It is troublesome to be GM stealth and hiding and if someone is close enough, they can detect you with little to no skill. Really, the only thing keeping you in stealth is whether the other player remembers to use the detect stealth button or not, and luckily, few do, but when they do, you're screwed regardless.

Its a hard life trying to be a ninja.

Kander Wrote:Its a hard life trying to be a ninja.

+1 lol

Kander Wrote:Its a hard life trying to be a ninja.

Try being a pirate ninja! or an elf ninja!

But about the topic, that's probably the reason why golden panda ninjas faced extinction..

There is no purpose here to GM hiding/stealth other than to get the newbie cloak, and to hide for the occasional brb.. as it was previously said using stealth(activating the skill) while hidden reveals you, now, I know you can just hide and walk, but this makes the walking limited to the 14 steps the game gives you, how can a thief possibly be successful with only 14 steps? If I recall correctly one could "reset" the steps activating stealth while already stealthing, and stepping on someone didn't reveal, it gave the message "You push something invisible out of the way," this makes the thief/stealth class really shitty since i can just walk wildly and discover whoever is hiding.. Now, let's base it on T2A, which is how I remember the game before the AoS expansion: http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Stealth

It isn't supposed to let people walk hidden on mounts either, I can walk while mounted the 14 steps normally without being revealed, which is retarded, you're the one having 100 stealth, not the llama. Unless llamas are secretly ninja llamas, which would make them invisible Wink .

JoanOfArc Wrote:There is no purpose here to GM hiding/stealth other than to get the newbie cloak, and to hide for the occasional brb.. as it was previously said using stealth(activating the skill) while hidden reveals you, now, I know you can just hide and walk, but this makes the walking limited to the 14 steps the game gives you, how can a thief possibly be successful with only 14 steps? If I recall correctly one could "reset" the steps activating stealth while already stealthing, and stepping on someone didn't reveal, it gave the message "You push something invisible out of the way," this makes the thief/stealth class really shitty since i can just walk wildly and discover whoever is hiding.. Now, let's base it on T2A, which is how I remember the game before the AoS expansion: http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Stealth

It isn't supposed to let people walk hidden on mounts either, I can walk while mounted the 14 steps normally without being revealed, which is retarded, you're the one having 100 stealth, not the llama. Unless llamas are secretly ninja llamas, which would make them invisible Wink .

+20000000.1